MAHAM AND NANDINI ?

As the car stopped in front of the house Maham came out of the car. Nandini was about to open the car door but Manik stopped her. He stepped out and came to her side, opened the door and all of a sudden took her in his strong, protective arms. She smiled looking at his face and he also passed him a smile. They entered in the house and Ramu kaka came there.

Manik: kaka... sona kuch din yehi rahegi ap usse uska kamra dikha dijiye... sona tu fresh hoja main ata hu thodi der mein...

He went in his room having Nandini in his arms. He pushed the door with his leg and entered inside. Nandini switched on the light and Manik placed her on the bed.

Manik : Now be a good girl and take rest...I will come with some fruits for you....

He caressed her cheek lovingly and she just smiled. He stepped out of the room and she just relaxed. Suddenly her phone rang and it was Navya's call.

Nandini: Hey.... reached home?

Navya: yeah now... i need to know something....

Nandini : yeh sab maine plan karke kiya hai...

Navya : you knew my question, how?

Nandini : aur kuch janna hai?

Navya : ab itna boldiya to yeh bhi bolde yeh sab kiya kyun?

Nandini: kyunke ab Manik mera care karega... apna wakt mere sath guzarega... agar aisa na karti to woh phirse us doctor ke pas chala jata apne dil ka ilaj karane.... aur tujhe hi pata hai woh kisi aurke kareeb jaye aisa ho nahi sakta aur uske kareeb koi aur aye aisa main hone nahi dungi....

Navya : pagal ladki..... apna khayal rakhna... phirse kuch ulta sidha kiya na to thappad marungi zor se...

Nandini Smiled and cut the call. Manik came in the room, having a plate of fruits. He put it on the bed and sat beside her.

Manik: are you comfortable?

Nandini Just moved her head in Yes. He made her eat and then cleand her face with his hands.

Nandini: I love you....

He suddenly gazed at her listening her words.

Manik: i love you too. "He pecked her lips all of a sudden"

Nandini: i want to change my clothes... but i don't have any cloths in your house... now?

Manik smiled at her and helped her stepping down from the bed. He made her stand near the closet and opened it making her shocked and surprised, both. The closet was full of girl's cloths only. She looked at him and then dresses. Caressing them with her hand she smiled. She seemed so happy.

Manik: all are for you... you are Mrs. Malhotra... you shouldn't think like that.... this house is yours and it's not possible that this house will not have your cloths.... "He yanked her toward him"

She leaned to him and kissed his cheek. He held her waist tightly and gazed at her face with smirk when she moved her head. She placed her both hands on his chest and he grasped her hairs. Leaning closed to her face he gazed at her lips. His hot breath was enough to make her shiver. She closed her eyes clutching his shirt and he without waiting anymore slammed his lips with hers. He was kissing her wildly like she will go away from him next moment. Her lips started moving with his as she was so lost in him. He sucked her lower lips and she his upper lips. Bitting her lips he deepened the kiss and didn't give her any chance to do anything. It was a dominating kiss. He wanted to realise that she was all okay, he wanted to feel her, he wanted her to let him do it the way he wanted only... she let him to kiss her in his way. All she did was submitting herself to him. After becoming breathless he broke the kiss and joined their foreheads while breathing heavily.