ANOTHER '💔'

Manik mujhe tumse kuch poochna tha...."she said while sitting on his lap and playing with his chain"

Ha poocho.... "He smiled remembering the old nandini who used to play with his chain all the time"

Woh tumhare study room mein gayi thi main... Janbujhke nahi... Bas mujhe ghar dekhna tha isliye...."she looked at him with feary eyes"

Jaan yeh ghar to tumhara hi hai... Tumhe kisiki permission thodi chahiye jane ke liye ..."his smiled faded away seeing the new nandini who had fear to talk to him"

Actually mujhe kuch mila waha pe... Ruko main dikhati hoon..."she stood up and took the paper from the bed side table"

Yeh... Pregnancy report hai kisika... Ismein positive bhi likha hai... Date check karo 11 months pehle ki hai.... Meri coma jane se 2 months pehle... "She said"

He cringed his eyebrows and started checking the paper

Par nam ke jagah lagta hai pani gir gaya tha... Islie samajh nahi araha.... Yeh kiska report hai.... Tumhare waha se mila aur hum tum...pyar... Mera hai kya? "She said in a low tone, having fear"

Manik looked at her instantly listening her "mera hai kya"... He was confused. Pregnancy report from his study room and he didn't have any clue about this .... If nandini was pregnant that he would have know it.... Who was pregnant than, that too 11 months ago....

Manik...kuch bolo bhi...."she tapped his shoulder"

Suddenly he remembered maham... She wanted to tell him something.... She also mentioned "paper"...

Tum navya ke sath jake baitho... Main abhi aya .... "Placing a kiss on her forehead he ran from there to maham's house"

___________________

Sona....sona....kaha hai tu...."yelling like hell he entered in her house"

Manik....tu ...sab thik hai na? "She came from kitchen"

Baith yaha...tujhe kuch batana tha na mujhe... Jaldi bol...."he made her seat in front of him"

Batana to tha... Lekin abhi is wakt..."she wasn't ready"

Abhi bata... Jaldi..."he forced her by her shoulder"

Accha batati hu ...."she started"

Flashback

Maham : hello nandini... Tum achanak mere office?

Nandini : woh mujhe baat karni thi tumse...

Maham : accha tum mere cabin mein chalo... Main hand wash karke ati hu....

She went to her cabin. Maham came there and sat. 

Maham : coffee ke bola hai ... Abhi ati hogi...

Nandini : thanks...

Maham : pareshan lag rahi ho... Kuch huya hai kya... Manik ne phirse kuch kiya kya...

Nandini : ha. . Sab usika hi to kiya dhara hai....

Maham placed her hand on hers...

Maham : kya huya....

Nandini gave her a paper and said "khud hi dekhlo"

Maham opened it and after reading she was so happy.....