DAARU, SODA, SHAADI

NO MATTER HOW STRONG WE ARE...
BUT SOMEWHERE WE ALL FALL DOWN, WE CRY TO LET OUT OUR INNER PAIN AND AGAIN WE STAND UP HAVING A SMILE ON OUR FACE AND SMALL HOPE IN OUR HEART THAT ONE DAY EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE...

She was broken, faking a smile is the best thing she did in her 20 years of life. She never complained, just accepted. She left her every rights but everyone has taken her for granted. She was a toy: everyone played with her emotion but somehow she was trying to bringing herself out from that negetive world. She was finding a reason to smile, to live and to distract her mind from the negativity. And that day soon arrived...the best day of her life.

Standing at terrace continuesly wiping her tears she was just trying to erase that scene. She couldn't see him in that position. Kissing someone... His relationship with Alya was disturbing her too much. She palmed her ears and closed her eyes tightly. She sat down with wall support slowly and yelled loudly.....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Opening her eyes she started searching her medecines. She took 3 together and hugged her knees tightly starring nowhere with a emotionless face.

~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~

Tum mile to kyoon laga mujhe
Khud se mulaaqaat ho gayi
Kuch bhi to kaha nahin magar
Zindagi se baat ho gayi
Aa na aa
Hey, aa na aa saat baithe zara der to
Haath thaame rahe aur kuch na kahe

Chhooke dekhe to aankhon ki khaamoshiyaan
Kitni chup chaap hoti hai sargoshiyaan
Sunte hai aankhon mein hoti hai aisi sada

Listening to her favourite song while sitting on the floor with bed support was her favourite pass time. She was exactly doing this. Looking at the celling without blinking her eyes and hugging her knees she was feeling the lyrics. But soon the song finished and another song played which was unknown to her. She was in deep thoughts that she didn't realise that but after sometime she cringed her eyesbrows when she realised that it was a romantic song...

Jaane kab kahan kaise
Tere ho gaye kaise
Hum toh sochte hi reh gaye
Aur pyar ho gaya
Mere khwaab, dil, sansein
Milke kho gaye aaise
Tujhko dekh ke aaisa toh
Kahi baar ho gaya

She raised her head and took her phone and started watching the video. Two big eyes were looking at her playing a guitar with his left hand. His white shirt's 1st two buttons were open and he was smiling while singing. He was in the middle and other 4 people were there with him playing their instruments. Her eyes weren't removing from him. The way his lips were moving, sparkling eyes, those black handbands... Something was different...

She got disturbed when the song finished. She was listening it again and again now just to see him. And she got her reason this way, she became a fan of that boy and slowly slowly she fell in love with him.Days were passing and he became an addiction for her. Talking with his photos, listening to his music, imagining him besides her, dreaming him etc etc... that silent girl who knew faking a smile perfectly, was really smiling now. Everything changed for her. She was the same for the rest but New to herself. He was giving her enough strenght without even knowing her or being there.

~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~

A rigntone broke her thoughts and she blinked her eyes 2 3 times.