GUN ! BUT WHY?

Manik was busy in a meeting when suddenly Amit entered without knocking.

What is this amit? Don't you know i am doing an important meeting? "Manik yelled on him"

I am really sorry sir but it's urgent.... "Amit excused"

Will talk later.... go.... "Manik ordered"

After finishing his meeting he called Amit. He entered and Manik gestured him to sit. Amit opened his laptop without saying anything and played a footage.  Manik was watching it with full attention. His eyes became red and filled with fire when he watched the whole thing. He closed the laptop with a thud while his jaw was clenching.

This is the real footage sir.... and your doubt was absolutely right.... "Amit concluded"

You can leave... "Manik ordered"

Amit left from there and Manik punched on the table with strenght. Tears fell on the glass table from his eyes and he was just shivering because of anger...

Sabko apne hatho se marunga ..... "He whispered to himself"

------------------------------------------

Maham was cooking in the kitchen. It was her off day so she chose to cook for everyone. She was cutting vegetables when Nandini came there. She was surprises seeing her here.

Why are you cooking ? Ramu kaka hai na... "she said while filling the bottle"

Are Nandini tum? Woh aj off day hai na.. islie socha khana banau sabke lie... Manik ko italian bht pasand hai to wahi bana rhi hu... tum batao kya khaogi? "She smiled and said"

Kitna pyar karti ho usse? "Nandini asked while coming toward her"

What? "She was shocked by her question"

Kabse chal raha hai yeh sab? Bachpan se ya abhi se? "She was looking at her face sternly"

Nandini... what are you talking about? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha.... "she was shocked by her questions"

Meri zindegi mein uske alawa aur koi nahi hai.... sabkuch le lo... siwa uske..... main usse nahi kho sakti.... "she cried while saying"

Nandini... Tum manik ki bat kar rahe ho....? Are you serious? Pagal aisa kuch bhi nhi hai ... we are just frnds..."she assured her"

Pyar se samjha rahi hu... samajh jao....  mujhse mera Manik chinne ki koshish mat karna... meri zindegi, meri maut, meri takat ya meri kazori sabkuch serf Manik hai.... usse kho dungi to main jee nhi payungi....please don't do this..." she joined her both palms together in front him"

Manik tumhara hai, tha aur hamesha rahega... usse tumhe koi nhi chin sakta pata hai kyun? Woh bhi tumse utna hi pyar karta hai jitna ki tum. "She clasped her both hands and put them down"

Pyar kya hota hai mujhe pata hai Nandini... saccha pyar na milne ka dard aur usse khone ka dard dono se wakif hu main..... "Maham wiped her tears "

Tum bilkul fikar na karo... Tumhara Manik kabhi tumse dur nahi hoga...... Trust me jaisa tum soch rhi ho waisa kuch bhi nahi hai..... "she put her hand on her shoulder assuring her"

She didn't say anything and left from there...

-------------------------------

After whole day of work Manik came back to home.  It was 11 o clock. As he entered in the house, Maham was there watching tv.

Kya chal raha hai.... "he walked to her"

Kitni der kadi ane mein... nandini kabse intezar kar rahi hai tera.... tu phone bhi nahi utha raha tha.... "she complained to him"