TRAILER OF PUNISHMENT

Night time...

Navya was sitting on the bed silently when Cabir entered in the room. She was lost in her own world that's why his entrance didn't affect her. He slowly went near her and touched her shoulder to bring her back. She instantly looked at him by feeling his touch and wiped the corner of her eyes.

Cabir : Kya huya? Ro kyu rahi ho? He sat beside her and took her in a side hug, looking at her.

She looked down and avoided his look.

Navya: nahi to... woh ankh mei kuch chala gaya hoga shayad....

Cabir made her look at him and cupped her face.

Cabir: ma ki yad arahi hai ?

She was surprised by what he said.

Navya: tumhe kaise pata?

Cabir : dil mein hu tumhari.. sab pata hai mujhe. He hugged her tightly and she just closed her eyes.

Navya : i wish ma se mil pati....

Cabir: woh din bht jald hi ayega...

--------------------------------------

Alya's house

Alya came out of the washroom and saw the light was off. It was raining outside, also thunderstorm was making sound.

Alya : light to on krke gyi thi na... off kisne kia...

She threw the towel on the couch wich was near the window. Suddenly a big thunderstorm fell making sound and that 1 sec light of thunderstorm was enough to make her scare. She saw someone sitting there. Her heartbeat became fast and she was scare. That petit figure was looking like a girl. Another thunderstorm... and she yelled...

Alya : who's ....who's there?

She took small steps and reached a little near. In this house she was the only girl because her family is her dad and brother so from where this lady figure came?

Alya : ko...konn ho tu...tumm?

Because of fear she yelled loudly saying BHAI.... AND DAD.... but nobody came to save her. She tried to get out of the room but the door wasn't opening.

She was hell scared... she tried to switched on the light but it wasn't working. Maybe because of heavy rain and thunderstorm... but that time it was hell important to know who was she and what did she want? Wait... is she a ghost? I assure you if this was a ghost na then Alya will die right there only seeing her. She was so scared....

She reached near her with so much courage. It was 1 meter distance from the lady figure. Only a table was between them.She again repeat (who are you?)

Suddenly a singing voice made her jump on her place...

TUJHE PYAR KARTE KARTE
TERI NEEND TAK UDA DOON....

AYU JO APNI HADH PE
TUJHE KYA SE KYA BANADU...

And the lady figure instantly held Alya's wrist and made her sit beside her. She yelled as loud as she could because of fear. THE LADY FIGURE turned her wrist and placed it on the near by table which was near the couch, in front of them. Making her more scared she started sounding with a knife on the table. She was stabbing the knife between her fingers one by one without any break... she yelled loudly again and tears started rolling down from her eyes. Darkness all over but her fingers were all okay. This lady seriously knew so well the knife game. Can you imagine how dangerous she can be? A person playing knife game without seeing.

 Can you imagine how dangerous she can be? A person playing knife game without seeing