CONFUSING SECRETE

Dinning table is full of breakfast, made by Nandini. Giving a satisfy smile to herself she made her way to the kitchen.

Navu all ready..go and call your patidev i will clean all these. She said her while taking plates from Navya's hand.

Ok. Come soon we will clean later and she went from there. She entered in her room and saw Cabir searching something in the closet...

Are you looking for this? She asked him taking his white shirt from the bed...

Yes. This one..god where was it? I was getting angry on it.. He said while taking it and smiled becoz finally he found it.

Breakfast is ready let's go....Navya made him wear his shirt and fixed his collar.

He smirked and pulled her by holding her waist. She felt a shiver in her body and put her hands on his chest.

My morning breakfast is still pending Mrs. Dhawan... He was about to kiss her but interrupted by someone's scream...

Aaaaaaaaa...stop stop stop..... Nandini screamed covering her face with her hands. Both of them jerked away and looks here and there... Nandini slided her one finger and opened her eye to see and huffed. She uncovered her face and came near them.

This room has a door also do you know? She teased them and laughed while Cabir touched his neck getting embarrassed.

Aren't you hungry? Let's go... Navya said taking her by hands while blushing...

-----------------------------------------------

Manik was checking some file in his cabin.

What's all this Amit? I don't come regularly it doesn't mean you will continue like this? ~Manik stood up threw the file on the desk

I am sorry sir... but i had to do this. Mr. Malhotra wanted it this way. I called you so many time for confirmation but you didn't pick up and i had less time so... Amit, his PA tried to explain himself but Manik showed him his hand to stop and was about to leave.

Sir... Amit called him from behind and Manik turned to him

I shouldn't say but i think you should know... Amit came near him and looked here and there...

Sir... Apka office mein na hona kisi aurke lie fayda ban raha hai. Apke Dad humesha is company ko highest level tak lejana chahte hai, humesha kehte the ki mera beta ek din Malhotra Industry ka CEO banega. Is company ko serf ap hi bacha sakte hai agar aise hi chalta raha to... Manik showed his hand again to stop and looked right side, there was a big photo of his Father. He kept looking for sometime, tears were about fall but he controlled himself and wiped it.

Tommorow i want all details what happened what didn't happen... and he went from there

-------------------------------------------

Nandini got ready to leave. She wore a black suit like always and took her file. She never wears modern dress as she finds herself uncomfortable... But who knows!! Maybe it's time to change herself too...

 But who knows!! Maybe it's time to change herself too