" N A N D I N I "

Mujhe job mil gayi hai and i am joining from the day after tomorrow. "She said being happy"

Nooo... no baby.... you can't... i won't ..... "Manik walked away from there inside the bed"

Manik... listen to me.... i want to work... and you can't stop me... i want to do something by my own...plz Manik... "she tried to convince him by following him"

Nandini tum apne ap ko dekha hai? Ek taraf Aryaman ki nazar hai tumpar aur dusri taraf your health... rat ko kis tarah darr jati ho tum.... you need rest sweetheart ... try to understand.... "he clasped her face"

Tum yeh keh rahe ho ki main bimar hu? "She jerked him away"

Nooo baba... main yeh keh raha hu ki tum mere lie bht important ho... infact serf tum ho mere pas aur kuch nahi hai mere pas... main tumse bht pyar karta hu... kisi bhi keemat par tumhe nahi kho sakta.... damn it... samjho meri bat ko.... "he came close to her and clasped her face in his both hands"

Lekin Manik.... main is tarah gharpe nahi baith sakti... ha main tumhare ghar mein rehti hu lekin sach to yehi hai na ki abhi bhi humari shaadi nahi hui hai... so basically mera yaha rehna bhi sahi nahi hai.... phir bhi main hu yaha.... agar main tumhari bat man sakti hu to tum meri bat kyu nahi man sakte.... "she went few steps away"

Tumhari jan ko khatra hai Nandini... Please meri bat ko samjho... maine mom dad khoya hai tumhe nahi kho sakta please try to understand.... "he said while looking at her having hope that she will understand"

She didn't say anything... turning to him she stood there like she had confusion in her mind.

Khatra? Meri jan ko? Lekin kyu? Kya woh gun isilie hai? Lekin meri to kisise koi dushmani nahi hai.... "she was thinking and talking in her mind when he came to her and hugged her"

Accha to tum mere office mein job karlo? Ya phir hum aj hi shadi karlete hai.... batao kya karna hai..... "he said lovingly but had fear in his voice"

I am sorry.... main waisa hi karungi jaisa tum chahte ho.... mana kardungi unko.... "she also hugged him"

Don't be angry on me please.... mujhse tumhari narazgi bardasht nahi hogi.... "he caressed her back and closed his eyes feeling her near him"

Main tumse chahkar bhi gussa nahi reh sakti.... tum sabse zyada important ho... agar koi mujhe dard de sakta hai na to woh serf tum ho... warna kheir nahi unki jo mujhe dard dene ke bare soche bhi... "she played with his shirt button and smiled"

I love you so much.... "he inhaled and confessed his love"

My life is you "she kissed his cheek moving her head up"

---------------------------

Nandini was getting ready as tonight Manik was taking her out for a special dinner.

She was in fromt of the mirror. Wearing earring and doing her make up. This time she didn't wear saree fortunately otherwise Manik will be fainted seeing her beauty... This Manik, himself brought a beautiful dress for her.

 This Manik, himself brought a beautiful dress for her