MEMORIES

He stopped the car in front of Cavya's house. She was in deep thoughts looking straight without blinking her eyes that she didn't realise where she was! He stepped down and went to her side. Opening the door he leaned down and shook her slowly .

Nandini? (She shivered at her place and looked at him.)

She stepped down from the car and ran to the house immediately. He was shocked by her act. Taking a deep breath he went in the house and found Navya standing there being shocked.

Manik.. what happened? Nandini aise kyu bhagi? (She came to him and asked him confusingly)

Manik told her everything including her behaviour in the car.

What!! Nandini!! (She palmed her mouth and looked up at her room.)

She also ran to see her. Manik couldn't understand anything but he too went there.

The door was little open. Navya opened it and found her sitting beside the bed on the floor hugging her knees tightly and hitting her head continuesly with the bed. She went near her but she didn't look at her.

Nandini look at me!! (She shook her by her shoulder and she jerked her away)

Nandini looked at her and tears started rolling down from her eyes. She hugged her tightly after recognising her and started crying loudly.

Navya.... navya... un logon ne.... unhone... mere sath...... wahi...(She tried to tell her but couldn't. She was sobbing)

Sshh!! Sshh... calm down Nandu.. see i m here u r here and no one did nothing u r fine now look.... sab thik hojayega main hoon na tere sath...(she rubbed her back and consoled her)

After sometime navya could feel her weight on her and a little bottle was rolling down on the floor from her hand. She took the bottle and understood she took sleeping pill.

Kabtak aise khudko saja degi Nandini? Teri yeh khamoshi kab khatam hogi? (She said slowly and few tears rolled down from her cheek)

She made her lay on the bed and put the blanket over her. Looking at her, she leaned down and kissed her forehead.

I wish i could do something for you. I am sorry Nandu. (She joined her forhead with her and whispered)

Switching off the light she closed the door and found Manik in front her. He saw everything and his face was saying it very clearly how much confused he was. He did nothing just moved from there but Navya stopped him.

Thank you Manik. Agar tum nahi hote to pata nahi aj kya hota...( she said and he turned to her)

Don't say thanks Navya... it was my duty to bring her home safely but i failed. I should say sorry to you. (He said lightly)

It's not your fault Manik... it's her fate... everytime she tries to move on someone makes her go back... (she wiped her tears)

Matlab? (He cringed his eyebrows)

Kuch ghav kabhi bharte nahi na... wakt ke sath sath aur gehre hojatei hai jab ghav denewala apna khoon ka rishta ho... (She got stopped after  suddenly saying this)

Thank you again Manik. (He just nodded at her )

--------------------------------------

Next morning

Malhotra Office

Sir i am doing my best... just give me sometime i will give all the information. (He was sitting in front of Manik)

Amit mujhe har ek detail chahiye. Yaha kya ho raha hai, kon kaha ja raha hai...pichle 2 sal ki puri information... ek bhi chutna nahi chahiye...(Manik was ordering him with his bossy tone)