CAN I OR CAN YOU ?

I don't know what was happening to me. Those flashbacks, these pictures, memories of Fav5, guiter everything was making me frustrated. Cabir called me 20 times since morning but i didn't answer. Dhruv called me but i did same. I just didn't want to talk to anyone. "Manik was holding his guiter and standing in front of the mirror while talking to himself"

Nandini was making coffee for him. She was near his room, coming there holding the coffee mug in her hand when she heard a broken sound from his room. It was like something broke badly. She hastily entered in his room and widened her eyes seeing his hand full of blood. He broke the guiter hitting it on the mirror and blood was oozing from his both palm. He was standing there like a statue while cringing his eyebrows and murmuring something to himself. Nandini put the mug beside and ran to him. She looked at him with concern and took his hand on hers.

What happened Manik? What did you do ha? Laga liya na chot...khush ab? Maza ata hai na mujhe satane mrin aur khudko tadpane mein...."She made him sit on the bed and ran to take first aid box. She bandaged his palm and took his face in her palm. He was just looking at her and tears were finding their way from his eyes."

He..help me...help me please... "He cried closing his eyes and touched his forehead with hers."

Apni aankhen khaali karde
Kash tu meri aankhen bhar de

She did nothing else, just hugged him tightly embracing him in her chest lovingly and kissed his forehead. Now they both were crying. He, for losing fav5 and she, for seeing him hurt in every way

Mere yara tere gam agar payenge
Hame teri hai qasam hum sanvar jayenge

She was feeding him with her hands as his were hurt. He was eating giving her blank emotion.

Ho mere yara tere gam agar payenge
Hame teri hai qasam hum sanvar jayenge
Do ye saugaat tum to zamane ki hum
Har khushi se muqar jayenge

Lying him down on the bed she covered him lovingly with the blanket. He held her wrist and gestured her to sit. She sat besides him and caressed his hairs softly.

Ho hum mar jayenge
Mere yara tere gam agar payenge
Hame teri hai qasam hum sanvar jayenge

He was trying to change his t-shirt but wasn't able as his hands were hurt. She came from behind and slowly took the t-shirt out of his head. He was admiring her and she was smiling a little while making him wear another one.

Tere kandhe se hi lag ke
Yara beete umar saari
Socho kaisi hogi qismat
Hua yoon to phir hamaari
Saare aansu to ho tere
Aur aankhen ho hamari

She was sitting on the swing placing her head on his shoulder. He looked at her moving his head and smiled taking her in a hug by placing his hand on her arms

Tere dard hame jo mile pyar mein
Hum khushi se yoon bhar jayenge
Hum mar jayenge

He was cutting vegetables in the kitchen and she was admiring him sitting on the slab. Suddenly he left the knife on the floor hissing in pain. She hastily came to him being hell concerned and sucked his finger as it was bleeding.

Ho hum mar jayenge
Mere yara tere gam agar payenge
Hame teri hai qasam hum sanvar jayenge

Nandini was giving him head massage and he was lying on the bed in her lap. After sometime he slept but the stains of tears near his eyes were making her lose. She covered him with the blanket and went to the balcony while wiping her tears. As she wiped them someone's voice made her turn around...