¿《HE WILL COME BACK》¿

After all the drama everyone got out from there. This day wasn't ok for the rehearsal so they decided to do it tomorrow. Manik and Cabir were busy in the office with clients and meeting. Mukti was at home with Alya and Dhruv was at his home too.

Alya was still in angry mood. She was sitting on the couch having a coffee mug in her hand and Mukti was in front of her. They were discussing about what happened today only...

Mukti put the mug on the table and said

Mukti : Tujhse nahi hoga... yun wakt barbad mat kar... apne lie kisi aur ko dhundle... Manik tera nahi ho payega.

Alya put the mug with a thud and looked at her angry eyes.

Alya: Ajtak maine ek bhi bet nahi hari.... aur nahi is bar harungi....

Mukti smiled : 1 sal se to kuch nahi huya tujhse... ab kya hoga... manik ko bht acche se janti hu main.... tera serf bachpan se dost hai par usse khoon ka rishta hai mera... hum Malhotra's aise hi hote hai... ek bar agar kisipe dil agaya to kuch bhi kar sakte hai...

Alya: what do you mean by Ek bar dil agaya to?

Mukti: Manik ka dil Nandini urf Ms. Tornado pe agaya hai...

Alya stood up instantly and shouted

Alya : What?

Mukti also stood up and replied

Mukti : permanent ya temporary woh to pata nahi bas itna janle ki Nandini ab Manik ki hogayi hai...

Alya: woh chahe kisika bhi hojaye i don't care... jabtak mujhe jo chahiye woh mil nahi jata main usse khudse dur jane nahi dungi...

Mukti gave a winning smile and turned to her.

Mukti : play well then. You dont have much time...

----------------------------------------------

Nandini came from washroom after having a shower. She was walking carefully not to bleed anymore as she wanted to go to work. She sat on the bed after putting the towel beside her.

Nandini: pata nahi yeh ladka aisa kya karta hoga jo Abhimanyu sir mujhe kuch kehte nahi... job se nikalte bhi nahi...

She stood up and took her laptop and again sat on the bed. She started working on the presentation which she will give after 2 weeks at the party. She was working and suddenly she remembered something.
She took her phone and called someone.

Nandini: Hey Mukti...

Mukti: Hi Nandini... kaisi ho tum?

Nandini: main thik hu. Disturb to nahi kia na tumhe?

Mukti : aree nahi nahi batao... kuch zaroori kam hai?

Nandini: ha woh mujhe tumse kuch bat karni thi... hum mil sakte hai kya kal?

Mukti: Ha ha why not? Milte hai kal... Rehearsal pe arahe hai na tab milte hai....

Nandini: ok.. thank you.

Mukti : my pleasure. Bye

--------------------------------------

Cabir and Manik were in a meeting together. After they finished they said bye to each other and Manik went to his Cabin.
Amit was already there. As he entered Amit stood up and he sat on chair.

Amit : sir sara information is file mei hai. Main us road ke cc tv footage nikalne wala tha par i think police bhi is case mei paise kha chuke hai... koi cc tv dikhane mei razi nhi hai

Manik exhaled deeply and just signed him to go.

He closed his eyes and started thinking about today. Nandini's teary eyes, Alya's nonsense, his anger issue were irritating him. His parents death has changed him totally. He used to laugh one year ago but now he just smile. He opened his eyes and took the photo frame from table. He caressed the photo with his palm and a tear fell on it.