AGAR TUM SATH HO

Manik was totally shocked. He wasn't understanding what happened suddenly to her? This is the only behaviour which he has seen last time at the beach. His touch affected her this much? How will he calm her now? What if she gets senseless again? He rubbed his hairs and calmed himself 1st. Listening her saying something he went near her slowly and sat in front of her.

Nandini... nandini... look at me...

He whispered near her face but she didn't stop hitting her head behind.

Woh wapas ajayega....

She was continuously saying this line which made him more curious and confused both. He wanted to know every single thing about her now. But it was not possible now.

Kon? Kon ajayega?

He clasped her hands and asked. She looked at him cringing her eyebrows and got scared again as someone knocked the door. She started shivering again and this time clutched his hands tightly.

Woh agaya... woh... wapas.... tum kahi mat jana... mujhe chodke mat jana... main akeli hojaungi phirse aur woh.... woh phirse....don't leave me....

She cried like a baby and clutched his blazer . He hugged her and hide her in her chest and caressed her back lovingly.

Kuch nahi hoga tumhe... main hoon na... mere hote huye Meri Nandini ko koi kuch nahi kar sakta... ssshhh .... bas aur rote nahi... look i am here just with you...

He lovingly said her but she hugged him more tightly shivering when someone knocked again.

Noooo... you won't...won't open the door...

Who is there?

He shouted to know who was knocking and Amit peeped up behind the door. Nandini saw someone coming inside. She jerked Manik away and hide behind him clutching his blazer from behind. Manik looked behind and then at Amit. Amit was shocked seeing Nandini in this state. Manik didn't pay attention to Amit. He turned toward Nandini and hugged her again tightly.

Kuch nahi hoga... i m with you... calm down Nandini....relax.... no one will hurt you ok.. calm down...

She was sobbing, shivering, crying... Manik was still caressing her back while giving her courage, saying her He is with her Always. Suddenly he felt her whole weight on him and looked at her leaning his face. This was expected only. She was senseless. Manik yelled on Amit saying him to bring the car and Amit did as he comanded. Manik took her up in his arms. Her head was placing on his chest and he brought her to the car. He took her to the hospital.

--------------------------

At hospital...

Navya' s call was ringing continuously. Manik didn't answer the call as he was in hurry that time. Nandini's phone was with him. He brought her to his doctor uncle and doctor was doing his work. Nandini was lying on the bed while Doctor uncle was checking all the test reports. Nandini was sleeping becoz  Doctor gave her medecines as she needed rest that time. Finally Manik answered navya's call.

Navya: kya nandu... kitni der hogai hai... manik ke pas hi reh jana hai kya? Ghar kab arahi hai....

Manik : Navya... main Manik bol raha hu... woh....

Navya : Manik ? Tum Nandini ke phone... kheir chodo... kaha hai tumhari Tornado? Abhitak ghar kyun nahi ayi?

Manik: Navya listen to me very carefully ok?

Navya: what happened?

Manik : woh nandini ko leke main hospital mein hu....

And he told her whatever happened there excluding "him hugging her"...