IS IT LOVE ?

"PYAR"
Yeh topic hamesha se hi sabka favourite hai aur na jane kitne isi topic ko leke har din ladte rehte hai...
Kisike lie pyar hi zindegi hai
To
Kisiko pyar se allergy hai...
Har kisike dil mei pyar ka ek alag hi matlab hota hai....
Par in sab mei agar kuch common hai to woh hai FEELINGS...
We love different people but we feel the same...

Ap sabhi sun rahe love Fm 99.9 aur main hoon apke sath Rj Dream girl. Already bohot sare sms aa chuke hai... hum sare padhenge par usse pehle sunte hai humare caller id pe kon hai...

Hello...welcome to love fm... apka nam?

Hello i m Dhruv from Mumbai...

She was taken a back listening Dhruv from other side. Becoz of her work she didn't ask anything and continued...

Ji bataiye apka sawal kya hai...

Kuch din pehle meri ek dost ki shadi hui hai... (he said)

Wow.. congratulations to him...(she said)

Uski wife ki ek friend ke sath mujhe dosti karni hai. Ap koi rasta batiye na.. (She smiled after getting him.)

Dosti krni hai to apna hath age karke dekhiye agar woh hath milale to hogayi dosti... (she said)

Woh hath mila to legi na? (He said)

Ap try to kijiye...(she replied)

Having a small smile she finished her work. Getting all things together she raised her hand and saw it's 8:20 pm. Bitting bye to others she stepped out from the office. A big black BMW was parked there... She was passing when someone stepped out...

Hey... will you be my friend? (Dhruv was there forwarding his hand)

She shivered a little at her place and then gave him a little smile.

Dhruv you here? (She asked)

Kisine kaha tha dosti karni ho to hath age krke dekho... that's why i m here...(he said still in that position)

So you want to be my friend... Any specific reason? (She crossed her hands on her chest)

Shayad mujhe tumhari tarah koi cute si dost ki zaroorat hai...(he caressed his hairs with his other hand)

Friends...(she smiled broadly and shook hands lightly)

I came here to pick you actually... come let's go...(he opened the car door)

It's ok Dhruv i will manage...(she denied gently)

Aree.. Cabir ne bheja hai mujhe. Manik ke gharpe party hai na islie... sab wahi hai chalona... (he forced)

For a moment she remembered her last encounter with Manik. She didn't know how she will face him or what will she say to his questions.... she could only pray to God that she won't have to face any question of him.

Nandini let's go....(she came into reality back and sat in the car.)

-------------------------------------------