UNKNOWN FEELINGS FOR YOU

Morning 11

It was the special day. Todays audition will give Fav5 a new turn. Fav4 were waiting for Cabir at Cabir's house.

Manik : Cabir yar teri shadi mei nahi ja rahe. Bahar nikal humei late ho raha hai....

He was yelling putting hand on his waist at living room.

Dhruv : yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudhrega...
He smiled looking upstairs.

Mukti and Alya were having a gossip session while Cabir was busy in his room.
After 10 minutes Cabir opened the door and came to them. Before he could say anything Manik started hitting him on his back.

Manik : sala harami hamesha aisa hi karta hai tujhe pata hai na i don't like waiting phir bhi phir bhi....

Alya and Mukti came there and stopped them.

Alya : baby tum bhi na. Abhi bhi baccho jaise ladte ho

Mukti : aur cabir tu abtak kar kya raha tha ha room mei?

Cabir : woohhh.... (he was about to tell but stopped) none of your business. Ab late nahi ho raha chale? (He looked at Navya and she smiled while blushing)

Navya : All the best guys!!

They were going but Someone was looking behind every 5 seconds later...

Cabir : Tu kisse dhund raha hai bar bar piche mudke?

Manik : huh? Nahi to kuch nahi... tu chal na....

As they opened the door all of them were shocked. They weren't expecting something like that.

Surprise!!! (Nandini was standing in the middle of the door, in front of Manik. But her eyes were closed)

Cabir : tum ? Is tarah yahan?

Mukti: nandini yeh kya hai? Tum ankhein band karke khadi kyu ho?

Dhruv: are you ok?

Navya also came there. She already knew this will happen. This plan was also shared with Navya.

Manik wasn't asking any question. He was happy by seeing her. Till now he was just waiting for her. He was admiring her glowing face. But suddenly mukti's question brought him back to the world.

Nandini : kehte hai shubh kam mei jatei wakt muh meetha karke jatei hai. Aur tum log bina dahi shakkar ke hi ja rahe ho? Not done.

Navya : ha ab to khana hi padega sabko. (Smiling)

Manik : woh sab to thik hai but Tornado tum ankhein to kholo. Muh meetha kya ankhein band karke karaoge?

Nandini: hamesha dekhne ke lie ankhon ki zaroorat nahi padti ab tum aa karo.
She took the spoon in front of him. She already knew that he was standing in front of her.

Alya : how do you know where is he standing? (She cringed her eye brows)

Nandini : lagta hai tumhe sunai kam deta hai Alya. Abhi abhi to kaha.... leave all this mujhe repeat karna accha nhi lagta. Aur tum kya khade khade meri taraf dekh rahe ho? Jaldi se yeh khao kutub minar.

Dhruv : you are crazy Nandini! (He smiled)

Cabir: sachmein...

Navya :bachpan se hi pagal hai yeh ladki (she went near her and hit her lovingly on her head)

Manik was shocked that how could she know he was looking at her and he was standing in front of her. He smiled a little and took the spoon in his mouth leaning near to her. As she felt him near she whispered with a husky voice