THE SECRETE OF GUN !!

Amit just do it as i say.... i came to delhi only for this and you know very well i can't loose this chance... "Manik was walking in the room and talking with Amit"

Ok sir ... but i hope you know what will happen after this!? "Amit replied"

Don't you worry Amit... jab lash milega hi nahi to kise pata hoga ki mera so called Uncle is duniya mein hai hi nahi... "he gave a devil's smile"

He cut the call and turned to other side. Making him shocked Nandini was standing there hidding something behind her as her hands were placed behind only.

Nandini tum kab ayi? "He moved awkwardly"

Kisse marna chahte ho tum? Uncle ko? Kya bigada hai unhone? "She looked at him with her confused and scared face"

Yeh sab chodo... tumne woh dawa li? Khaya bhi nahi hoga kuch hai na... ruko main lata hoon... "he tried to change the topic and was about go but he froze at her place"

Agar aj tumne sach nahi bataya to abhi ke abhi apne ap ko khatam kardungi main... aur isse tum dhamki mat samajhna bilkul bhi.... "she stood straight putting the gun on her forehead"

Manik's eyes grew bigger and the fear of loosing her was clearly shown on his face. He gulped saliva and yelled on her.

Pagal hogayi ho kya? Kaha se  liya isse? Wapas karo mujhe... nandini it's not a toy... "he forwarded to her and she took back step"

I want truth manik... only truth... you know me very well na... i can do anything ... just tell me the truth... or else... "she pulled the trigger and put it again on her head"

Nahi nahi nahi.... stop stop... main batata hu... sab batata hu... sach bolunga... isse wapas karo pehle... plz Nandini... kuch hogaya agar tumhe main marjaunga.... itni badi saza mat do mujhe.... plz.... "he slowly went to her, took something from the drawer and snatched it from her while talking"

Manik... "before she could say anything he pushed an injection on her arm and she lost her sense there only"

Picking her up on his arm he made her laid down on the bed. He coverd her with the duvet and kissed her forehead softly.

I am sorry Nandini... main tumhe is khel mein shamil nahi kar sakta... tum jan ho meri... apni jan ko main kaise musibat mei dal du ? Main bas yeh kam nipta kar ajau phir sab thik hojayega tum dekhna... tabtak tum aram karo... waise bhi agle 9 ghante bad hi tumhe hosh ayega... "he caressed her cheek and taking her hand in his talked with her"

He called Cabir and said to send Navya here as he will go out for an important work. Cabir sent navya there and navya stayed there with Nandini. Manik went out.

------------------------

Maham was walking toward her balcony sipping her coffee. She stood near the railling and looked down. She widened her eyes as she saw Shaheer standing there. She blinked her eyes 2 3 times and again looked at him. He was there... he really was there... but wait! He came from hospital yesterday right? And her was standing there having his all patti-vatti ... but why?

She placed her coffee mug on the table and went down. Opening the door she ran to him and stopped there, in front of him.. his head was down, he felt her near him but still he didn't raised his head up...

Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Ghrpe rehna chahiye tha na? Kitni chot ayi hai... aj bhi waise hi ho... careless... "She stopped saiying feeling him crying"

Shaheer? What happened? Why are you crying? "She looked at him being concerned"

Tear fell down on the floor from his eyes and he snapped up...

Main tumhe deserve hi nahi karta...kitna sataya tumhe... rulaya tumhe... shaq kiya... dil toda lekin... lekin phir bhi tumhe meri parwa hai... aj bhi hai... itna sab hone ke bad bhi hai... main bohot boora hu na islie tumhe kho diya... i don't deserve anyone's love... i don't "he sat on his kness while saying"