THE LOUSY BET!

Abhi ko pata hai Main kon hu, mukti ko main janti hu yeh bhi pata hai, mukti ko bhi pata hai main yaha kam karti hu... kuch gadbad hai... i mean jab abhi ko pata tha ki main Mukti ko janti hu tab usne mere sath aisa kyu kiya? Main agar sab Mukti batadu to kya karega woh? I don't know but aisa kyu lag raha hai jaise koi badi sazish hai in sabmein....

I was thinking about Abhi standing little far from everyone. I turned to back when Manik held my wrist and dragged me with him away from there. Now there was no one. We were alone. He left my wrist and pouted saying sorry.

Manik: are you angry at me? I am sorry... i should have told you before only... but...

I put my finger on his lips and he stopped while looking at me

Nandini: main chahu bhi tab bhi tumse naraz nahi reh sakti.... i moved near him and touched his cheek with my palm.Looking into his eyes with lots of emotion i said

Mujhse kabhi jhut mat bolna nahi koi bat chupana... mujhe jhut se nafrat hai... aur main tumse kabhi nafrat karne ke bare mei soch bhi nahi sakti...

He came more near and held my both hands up, near his chest.

Never ever... i promise....

He smiled and said

Kal mere sath hospital chalogi?

I cringed my eyebrows and moved my hands back

Kyun?

Normal check up.... mana mat karna plz...

Tumhe lagta hai main bimar hu ya pagal? Jo mujhe aise daude padte hai aur main behosh ho jati hu...

I literally yelled on him taking my steps back.

Nandini listen... aisa kuch nahi hai... it's just for normal check up....

He came toward me but i was going back. He tried to calm me down but i didn't listen to him. I didn't want to go to the doctor. I was angry on him now.

Nandini... you are overreacting now...

He yanked me toward himself placing my both hands on my back holding them with his hands. As his forhead and nose touched my forehead and nose we both closed our eyes and i could feel his hot breath on my lips. I shivered with his breath and touch. I knew that i will be ok now becoz i have taken my medecine on time so the truma won't come. I tried to be comfortable with him. And the best thing was i felt so comfortable and peace that i could stay forever only like this. He again asked me but this time almost begging.

Please nandini... chalo mere sath. I cant see you in pain. It hurts me... i m not saying you are mad or ill. Just for me.. please say yes...please

I couldn't deny him this time. I whispered slowly "ok" and he smiled still staying like that. He moved away when his phone started ringing. I could see Mukti's name on the screen. He received and said her that he is coming only and signed me bye with his another hand giving me a beautiful smile.

After the party i came back to home and shared with Navya all these. She was also confused and scared like me . She said me to stop thinking this and do something to learn a lesson to Alya. Also we needed to know the thruth. We ended the discussion as it was 1 pm and saying good night to each othere we both went to sleep. I wasn't feeling sleepy... was thinking about Alya only... and like this i fell asleep i don't know when.

-------------------------------------------

Next morning,

It was my off day. I woke up, took a shower, helped Navya to make breakfast. After that Cabir went to office.