I PROMISE YOU

#tujokahe crossed 30m views... (Manik turned his phone to fav4 to see the views)

We are rocking guys!! (Mukti gave a hi-fi to Alya)

Tu yeh dikhane ke lie yaha bulaya? (Cabir made a sadu face)

Sala romance breaker 😏 (he was pissed off by him for breaking his romance time)

Aree nahi... i called for an another big thing thing guys...(he said with a huge smile)

Baby bataona... what's the big thing? (Alya patted his shoulder)

T-series wants to take us for their next music video ...(he told everything in a second, holding his breath)

Dhruv spitted the water listening him. He started coughing and Cabir patted his back being shocked.

Mukti came near Manik and started sniffing...Manik got irritated and said

What are you doing Mukti?

Mal khake bat kar raha hai kya? You know na u can't handle alcol... (Mukti said cringing her eyebrows)

Guys i m really serious... (he stood up in a jerk and took his laptop from the sofa)

Alya was still in a shock. She didn't say anything just stood there.

Other side Nandini was just starring at him while playing with her black dupatta... she was watching his every reaction. That huge smile, that hope in eyes... it was clear that he was very happy.

See they sent me an email.. read now...(Alya took the laptop and started reading)

O M G!! O M G!! O M G!! (Mukti hugged Manik jumping on him)

I still can't believe this( Dhruv hugged Mukti and Manik and then everyone joined them)

Hugging them Manik looked at the wall which was behind Nandini. Seeing him starring she looked behind and saw a photo frame on the wall "his mom". She returned to see him and only then the scene made her heart cry. Tears were in his eyes. Before they could fall down he wiped them for not letting them see it. It broke Nandini's heart. She couldn't see tears in his eyes. She just wanted to see him happy but somewhere his happiness was incomplete without his parents specially his mom.

They broke the hug

Sale tune accha khasa mood ka band bajake usse aur accha banadiya...(Cabir smiled)

------------------------------------------
Evening 5 pm

Nandini came out of washroom after coming back to home. She took the phone when it started ringing

Hey!! Neha.. how are you? (She smiled)

I m good. You say? (Neha replied)

All okay..(she said)

Accha listen.. tune jo kam diya tha woh hogaya... maine apne dad se kehkar unke lie ek appointment lelia hai... agar unka gana T-series ko pasand agaya to new music unki...(Neha said )

Thank you so much Neha... thanks alot... u don't know what u did... u r the best..(she became very happy. Her tired face was glowing remembering Manik's happy face)

Chup kar thank you ki bacchi.. accha bye i m very busy now...love you... bye...(she disconnected the call)

Ab tumhe tumhari manzil tak pohochne se koi nahi rok sakta...(she took the phone with her both palms and touched her back of palm with her chin)

Only then his teary face flashed in front of her eyes and she became sad.

I promise you tumhare ankhon mei kabhi ansu nhi anedungi...(she sat on the floor hugging her knees)