ACCIDENT ?

Manik was laying on the bed taking Nandini in his protective arms and watching a movie. She was playing with his chain and adoring his love with her beautiful eyes having a beautiful smile on her face. Suddenly her eyes fell on the laptop screen and her smile flew away. Someone was trying to force with a girl.  She widened her eyes having fear in them and clutched his chain tightly. She looked another side trying to ignore it but her mind was making her remember her past only. She forgot to take the medecine today that's why this was affecting her so much. Suddenly she started shivering... her face was sweating.. manik moved his head feeling something different with her and looked at her face . As he saw her shivering and sweating he instantly sat on the bed having her in his arm and clasped her face being concerned .

Sweetheart... kya huya? Tum aise kyu behave kar rahi ho? "She was looking at him holding her palms which were clasping her face"

Tears rolled down from her eyes and she hugged him tightly hidding her face in his chest.

Promise me... you will never hurt me... no matter what... you... you will always be my.. happiness... "she said while trying to be normal"

I promise... i will not even think about to hurt you.... you are and will be my everything... i can die for your happiness nandini... "he caressed her hair lovingly"

Why don't you share it with me nandini? Shayad main kuch help kar saku.... "he asked after a while"

Kuch bat na batane mei hi thik hai manik.... i want to forget them... not share... i want to forget manik... plz help me... "she looked at him with painfull eyes"

He didn't say anything.  Wipping her tears with his thumb he kissed her on her lips softly. He promised her that he will make her forget everything with his love only. She  replied him with equal flavour and her hands found his black hairs. He grasped her hair and kissed her deeply.  They were in the sitting position and he started grinding himself with her body. She moaned in his mouth feeling his touch. Her body was shivering with his every action. After a passionate kiss he moved from her and joined their foreheads while breathing heavily.

I love you nandini... i love you a lot.... "he confessed and she smiled"

I love you too manik "she closed her eyes"

--------------------------

Life is weird right ? Sometime you just want to run away from the reality... or you just want it to stop there.... everything was beautiful... i was happy with him but we broke up , i changed a lot... nothing remain same forever right? Yes... i am not that person anymore who will cry there for another one and beg their love.... i loved shaheer, more than my life i loved him... but he wasn't that much lucky to have me... he doubted on me! He left me... he didn't even think about me for once and now he came back to me because he got to know the truth! Really? Yeah... i know... people do mistakes but for some mistakes Sorry isn't enough... i can't forgive him.... i still love him... yes i do... but i won't do the same mistake again.

I was sitting near the window when i got a call from Manik. Wipping my tears i received the call

Hello... manik... "I said with a low tone"

Jaha bhi hai jaldi hospital aja... shaheer ka accident hogaya... "he said while breathing fastly"

Listening to him my heart stopped beating for a moment. I felt like everything became black and white.. nothing was going in my head... shaheer ? The one who is my whole life? He is in hospital!?

Sona tu sun rahi hai na? Sar pe bohot chot ayi hai usse... condition critical hai... jaldi aja... "saying this he cut the call"

She didn't waste anytime, running from her house she took her car key and drove to hospital. She was inside the hospital now... running like a mad ... her dupatta fell on the floor but she didn't care... somehow she reached at 3rd floor and saw Manik, Nandini, cabir, navya and dhruv standing in front of the operation theatre.