THINKING EACH OTHER

Getting bore here. Hey.. come here na Nandini we will watch a movie together.(Mukti said resting her head on the back of the bed)

I wish i could Mukti...mujhe radio station jana hai 1 ghante mei... warna main pakka ati...(she said while getting ready )

Par tumhara kam to sham ko hai na...(Mukti said making a pout)

Aj jaldi bulaya hai... woh koi waha absent hai islie mujhe usse replace karna hai...(she said taking her purse in her left hand)

Ohhh...(she made a bad face)

Accha to after work? Tabto tum a sakti ho na? Plz na... don't say me No...(she literally begged her)

Accha ok baba... after work i will come to your house happy? ( she said while going downstairs)

Super happy.. but not my house... come to manik's house. You don't know my house so it's better u come there ok? (She said happily)

Ok then bye... (she disconnected the call)

Navya i m going... aur mujhe ane mein thoda late ho jayega. Woh Mukti ne bht request kiya so i will spent sometime with her. Ok na? (She said entering in the kitchen where Navya was making dishes)

Sun... ajse auto pakarne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Cabir ne driver thik kardia hai tujhe chodne ke lie. Ajse tu car mei jayegi...(she came near her and gave her the keys)

Nahi navya... mujhe iski zaroorat nahi hai. Main....(she was cut by her)

Mujhe zaroorat hai... dekha maine us rat kya huya... itni bhi strong banne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai bas jitna bol rhi hu utna kar. (She scolded her like a mother having fake anger in her eyes)

Par cabir kya sochega...(she stopped when Navya gave her a letter)

ADHI GHARWALI KA RISHTA BANAKAR AYI THI TUM PAR MUJHE APNA PYAR DEKAR JO FARZ TUMNE NIBHAYA HAI WOH SERF EK BEHEN HI KAR SAKTI HAI. MUJHE APNE BEHEN KE LIYE ITNA NAHI KARNE DOGI? ISSE MANA MAT KARNA. TUMHARI SAFETY SABSE ZYADA ZAROORI HAI. FROM CABIR

Few drops fell from her cheek on the letter. Navya noticed them and wiped them softly. Nandini looked at her with teary eyes and hugged her.

Sshh... main hoon na. Chup ho ja...(she caressed her back lovingly)

They broke the hug

Take care of yourself and call me if you need something ... (she bit her bye with a smile)

She looked at her watch and it showed 10:15... she hurried up because of being late....

--------------------------------------------

Ji Haan... Pyar mei dhoka zaroor hai lekin ek tarfa pyar mei serf Pyar hota hai... Dhoke ki koi gunjaish hi nahi hai... Isi bat pe sunte hai ek Pyara sa gaana.. stay tune to Love fm with Dream Girl...

PYAR KE LIE CHAR PAL KAM NAHI THE
KABHI TUM NAHI THE KABHI HUM NAHI THE...

She put down her headphone and laid on the chair closing her eyes. She was listening the song. She was relaxing herself and somehow without knowing she started thinking about Manik. When for the first time accidently Manik held her hand in the car, when she got bump with him and fell on the floor, when he was singing. Suddenly she remembered that moment...