THE REAL STORM

The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity. From the window sun was keeking in the room and disturbing the girl who was sleeping peacefully, having a soft smile on her face. This morning was very special to her. Her life changed totally... she lost her virginity to the man who is her whole world. Finally she moved on. She had the courage to throw away her past from her present. It was not easy for her... If you know How Nandini Is than you will surely understand how difficult it was for her. Trusting people was the most difficult thing for her and now she didn't only do it but she won the battle which was inside her. But destiny had something else... sometime what happens around us, isn't good for us... we think we did what was right but we break down in to millions pieces when our whole life becomes a lie!

Nandini woke up from her peacefull sleep when she didn't find him near her. She opened her eyes looking for Manik but he was no where... their dresses were scattered on the floor. She smiled looking at them and covering herself with the duvet she got up from the bed. She was walking in to the house holding the duvet near her twins and calling Manik ....

Nandini : Manik.... Manik... kaha ho tum?

She was looking everywhere, but he was no where. At Last she went toward the guest room. She opened the door holding the knock and smiled seeing him there. He was sleeping there on her stomach. His sexy back was making her feeling somthing between her legs but a thought made her confused, why was he sleeping there? Last night they were together so why did he leave her? She went near him slowly and was about to sit near him wgen suddenly someone opened the washroom's door. She turned to that person and she was shocked seeing her...

Nandini : Alya.... tum... "she could only murmured these two words"

Alya came from the washroom covering herself with the duvet like her and she was smiling.

Alya : hey! Nandini... uth gayi tum? Accha hai uth gayi... kyunki abhi tumhara jaagne ka wakt agaya... aur main tumhe jagaungi....

She was coming toward her moving her hands in her wet hairs.

Nandini: what the hell are you doing here? That too like this?

Nandini was shocked, confused... there were a lot of questions in her mind but she was finding herself short of words... she turned to manik and shaking him she tried to wake him up but making her surprise Manik jerked him away...

Manik : God... jao tum yaha se.. we are over... Gooo...

Nandini moved on her place with fear and looked at Alya.

Alya : samjhati hu ....

She took her phone and played a video.

Alya : isse dekho... baki tum khudhi samajh jaogi....

Video👇

Alya : manik tum kya kar rahe ho us ladki ke sath ha? Tum serf mere ho.... jitni marzi ladkiyon ke sath ghumo lekin rehna tumhe zindegi bhar mere sath hi hai samjhe tum?

Manik : meri jaan tum paresha kyu ho rahe ho? Yeh bas ek khel hai... yeh ladki kuch zyada hi samajhti hai apne ap ko.... usse bhi bakio ke tarah agar maine apni bed tak nahi laya na to mera nam bhi manik nahi....

Alya : manik.... tum aisa nahi kar sakte... tum uske sath sona chahte ho?

Manik : she is hot babe... let me enjoy with her... actually she is a fool... i can handle her.... that emotional fool... and you know na i only love you.... i just want to have her... one night with her! After that i am all yours.... promise....

Alya : ok then... only one night!!!

He pulled her toward him and kissed her untill she became breathless.