Young.... whatever it is

So hey y'all, back with another part. As much as we all want me to continue Patty and Ellie's... thing from the last part, here's me bringing another point of view ✌🏼. Hope you enjoy and leave your thoughts if you want to ❤️

Stella's POV:

He's cute. Really cute. The first time I talked to Sully was actually back when his dad, Mr. Patrick, was still working with my mom. Mom usually brought us to the set sometimes and I usually hung out with Aunt Camilla or Aunt Sandra or Aunt Kate or Uncle Justin or Aunt Jess and I could name a few more. I don't know if he remembers this even tho he's a bit older than me but it basically went like this.

I was walking to moms trailer when I saw two boys near the trailer with Mr. Patrick and Mr. Patrick was talking to my mom as usual. They talked a lot and hung out a lot, I didn't really notice how close they were back then since I was so little. One of them waved at me and the other did too and I waved back at both of them and Mr. Patrick smiled at me as I walked next to my mom. "Hey Stel, these are my boys, Sullivan and Darby. Say hi guys." He said and I said hello to both of them and they did too. After our parents left us alone in the living room while they went to Moms bedroom to talk about the script, one of them took my hand and he walked to the window, as rain started to fall.

"Hm?" I said in my toddler voice as I followed and he smiled and wrote my name and his name, right below mine, on the window with his finger. "Our names both start with S!" He said after a minute and I smiled and nodded and we both sat there for a while (his brother sat next to us after a while) and we all watched the rain fall. It was pretty peaceful and I enjoyed both of their company a lot. We didn't really talk much after that.

And now we're talking again, like we never stopped talking. Sully and I have the best conversations and we have so much in common. He likes the rain, I like the rain. He loves the sunsets, and I do too. Summer is his favorite season and so is mine. I could go on and on. And let's talk about his fashion sense for a minute. This boy and his brother have lit the best fashion sense I've ever seen in boys, probably got that from their dad and their moms styling. They always show up with the cutest outfits that make everyone stare in awe, including me.

When our parents left today to film their second scene together, Sully and I went to moms room and talked. "Do you want to play a game?" He says with his crisp Maine with a tint of LA accent as he sits down across from me on my moms bed. "Sure what do you have in mind?" I say and he smoothes out his already amazing brown hair. "Truth or dare?" He says and I nod. "Bet, truth or dare Sully?" I say and he thinks for a second before answering, sitting criss cross. "Truth." I think for a moment, trying to come up with a good truth. "Who's your favorite person on the planet?" I say and he smiles. It was a pretty easy question and I already knew what he was gonna say. "Darby of course." He says smiling.

Sullivan's POV:

It was my turn to ask her. "Truth or Dare Stel?" I say and she responds with truth. I think about asking her a harder one but I decide on asking her an easy question since she asked me an easy question too. "Who's your best friend?" I say and she starts giggling a little. Her laugh is so beautiful, just like Mrs. Ellen's laugh. It could light up the whole room and I could feel my smile getting bigger from watching her smile. "It's you dummy." She says and I could feel my cheeks redden a little bit. "Ok Truth or Date?" She asks and I respond with Dare this time.

"I dare you to send a long heartfelt message to the first person in your contacts." Stel says smiling and she scoots next to me. I take in her flower scent as I take out my phone and go to contacts. Shoot. It was my sister, Talula. "Noo, anyone but her, she's going to tease me forever for this!" I say and Stella grins. "Just who I was hoping for, let's write the message Dempsey." She says and takes my phone for me and starts writing the message. It was the cheesiest thing ever. Tal is going to never let me forget about this.

She finishes writing the message and it was at least a paragraph long and I look at Stella, sighing. "Do I really have to do this?" I say and she nods, laughing. "And send." She says as the sends the message and I hide under a pillow in embarrassment as she laughs really hard. "I'm going to get ya for this Pompeo." I say as I hit the pillow against her and she laughs while grabbing a nearby pillow and hits me back. "In your dreams Dempsey." She says as we start a pillow fight and hit the pillows against each other for a few minutes until we're out of breath from laughing so hard and we lay next to each other, trying to get stop our laughing and to get our breathing back to normal.

We smile at each other and look back at the ceiling as I move my hand closer to hers and I interlock my hand into hers. I could tell that she was kinda surprised but she let my hand slide into her soft, perfect hand and it felt just right. We lay there in a peaceful silence, not having to say anything because we have started to know each too well to interrupt the moment and it just seems so perfect. I think I'm starting to fall for her..

1053 words! This is definitely a new stance from the Patty and Ellie POVs and I felt like it turned out really cute, young love you know 🙃? Also I just realized that Stel and Sully would be step siblings if Patty and El... got married but we'll see how it goes, I'm just going with the flow at the moment. Hope you enjoyed and leave your thoughts about this part if you want to ✌🏼❤️ (the outfits are the same as last parts btw)