Chapter 28

JENNIE

I kissed my sister's girlfriend.

I pulled my hair out of frustration. Why the fuck did I do that?

What's wrong with you Jennie?

I sighed as I lay flat on my bed. Why does she care so much? Why does she has to say those stuffs out loud? Why is she like that?

You're frustrating the hell out of me Manoban.

What I feel for Lisa frustrates me more than the threat I have received. My head is throbbing whenever what I did crosses my mind. And damn it 'cause every single second, the image of me kissing her keeps on playing in my mind!

"Rosie, are you busy?"

[No, I'm actually right here in Nayeon's office, chillin'. We're together.]

"Are you up for drinks tonight?"

[Definitely yes. Nayeon won't say no either.]

I asked the girls for a night out. I need a drink. I need to make myself busy, or wasted, or whatever. Anything just to stop my mind from thinking of her.

She's my sister's girlfriend for fuck's sake! Why did I kiss her?!

I stormed out of my room. I didn't ask anyone to drive for me, I rode the car by myself and made my way to Nayeon's place.

My phone keeps on ringing. Seulgi and Jeongyeon calling, but I ignored it. Few minutes later, it's Irene who calls. That's when I turned off my phone and just tried to focus on driving.

"I feel the worst!" I said as soon as all of us three got seated.

"Wait. I haven't seen any of the guys." Rosé said roaming her eyes. "Did you tell them again to stay at the lobby?!"

"No, I haven't ask them to come."

"You came here alone?!" Nayeon and Rosie said in chorus making me cover my ears.

"Are you fucking crazy Jen?!" Nayeon grabs my hair.

"Ouch! Let go of my fucking hair!" Which she did.

"I'm safe, okay? Stop worrying too much." Rosé disappointingly shakes her head.

I opened the bottle of black label first, pour my glass, and drank it straight.

"What's bothering you?" Rosie asked.

"I kissed Lisa." The two of them gave each othed a look before squealing. I rolled my eyes at that. If only Lisa wasn't taken, and if only she likes me back, I would've squeal too. But no, she is not. To make the situation worse, she's my sister's girlfriend.

"And what happened next?" Nayeon enthusiastically asks.

"Nothing." I answered plainly.

"Nothing?" I drank another glass.

"She haven't told you anything Yeonnie?" I asked. I'm just wondering because Lisa and her became pretty close. And Lisa tell her things. They spend quality time together whenever they are both not busy.

"Like what?"

"Like she got herself a girlfriend." I plainly answered.

"She what?!"

"Lisa has a girlfriend. Her name's Irene. And it's Irene Kim, Jennie Kim's sister. And guess who's Jennie Kim? Yes bitch it's me." I felt a sharp pang on my chest so I took another shot straight.