Chapter 18 (Part 2)

IRENE

I arrived at home when it was quarter to 10 in the evening. This day was so exhausting. I had bunch of paper to sign and meetings to attend.

The hospital has a strong security that's why I didn't bother to have a bodyguard even if dad wants me to. Also, Lisa put a tracker on my phone and my car. I just need to activate it if I feel like I'm gonna be in trouble. Sometimes, when I don't feel like driving, I just ask Seulgi to pick me up or drive me to the hospital or wherever I am going.

I went straight to my room. Had a warm bath and changed into my pj's. I thought I will be able to sleep early tonight since I was exhausted but guess I'm wrong. I'd never had a good sleep since the day I left her.

I need fresh air, I need to breathe. I decided to go to the court, at the backyard near the trio's quarters. There is a bench I always sit at whenever I feel like things are heavy or I feel empty, things like that. It's like my safe haven.

"Lisa, come on. Stand up." Wait, that was Seulgi's voice. "Jeongyeon, help yourself. Fucking stand up! Fuck you two. I will never drink with you again!"

"Let me stay here." Lisa replied. Is she drunk?

"Guys? What's happening?" I asked as I went near them.

"Miss Irene! Hello." Seulgi greeted me. She accidentally let go of Jeongyeon causing her to fall on the concrete floor. She growls from the impact. "Oh geez! Sorry Jeong." Seulgi immediately help her to stand up again.

"Why are they laying on the ground here?" I went to Lisa and helped her sit.

"We had a little celebration with Rosé, Nayeon, at Jennie but maybe these two want more so we go for round two. I didn't know they'll be both this wasted." Seulgi explained. She's struggling too much with Jeongyeon because she's kicking her.

"Seulgi, do you know why alcohol is better than milk?" Jeongyeon said.

"No so shut your mouth." Seulgi said while still trying to make Jeongyeon stand up.

"Because it's not pleasing to hear someone inviting you "Let's go on a breastfeeding!" Seulgi let go off Jeongyeon making her fall on the floor because she cannot contain herself from bursting to laughters. Even I can't stop myself from laughing.

"I'm sorry you have to witness that Miss Irene." Seulgi managed to tell me that in between her laughters.

"Lisa, you sleep here okay? You need to watch skies. Tell me if it falls down." Jeongyeon said.

"I'll just bring Jeong in our room then I'll come back to get Lisa." Seulgi said.

"It's okay, I'll take care of her. You should rest." I insisted.

"Are you sure Miss Irene?" I nodded.

I tap Lisa's arms. She's leaning on me right now while still seated on the floor. She's like this when drunk. Wherever drowsiness hit her, she'll just sleep there.

"Lisa..." She just groan in response.

"I'll help you up, okay? It's almost midnight, I'll lead you to your room."

"I don't want to. I am still gonna watch over the skies." She said while shaking her head. Cute.

"Okay, let's go sit on the bench. The floor is dirty." She muttered an okay so I help her up. We almost fell because I swear she's too drunk. And she's heavy. However, I manage to walk us there.