Chapter 11

JENNIE

Why the hell does it feels like there is a hippo jumping inside my head? It's pounding, and it hurts. Wait, how did I get here? I searched for my phone in the bedside table and check the time. 9 fucking a.m.

There's a text message from Rosie saying "sleep well sissy ;*"

I immediately called her to know if I've done something stupid before I pass out. I'm worried if I really did something embarassing. After a few rings, she answered.

"Good morning Jen!" She said with a fully boosted energy. Too high for the morning.

"What the hell did just happened last night?" I asked. I can't recall a thing from last night.

"Oh your poor memory doesn't remember the things you've done to Lisa?" To Lisa?

"What did I do?" I sat up properly on my bed, so ready to hear the story. Gosh. Please, I hope it's not embarassing.

"Well, just try remembering. Give it a try at least." Which I did. It wasn't clear to me though but I do remember a few things.

"I remember us all laughing at Lisa because we told her our impression towards her and we all had the same."

"Anything else?" So I tried to remember again.

"Oh and she has a girlfriend but she left her. Gone like a bubble. And that she's looking for her but has no idea where she is. I remember her narrating that." I felt a little disappointed.

"That's right. Hmm you told Lisa multiple times that the girl doesn't deserve her."

"I did what?"

"You argue with Lisa because she keeps on defending the girl and you're so persistent telling her she doesn't deserve her." Rosie said. "You even stood up and stood in front of her. You held her cheeks and you told her again she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. Oh and you called her a stupid piece of shit before coming to her." She added.

Oh my fucking gosh.

"That's not it Jen. Omg this is the best part!" Rosé said with full excitement in her tone. Oh please, is there something more embarrassing than what she just said?!

"What?! There's more?" I said, I am too embarrassed right now!

"You asked her to stand up and when she did, you asked how tall she is. Then you compared the size of your hands and told her she really has big hands." I am so weird when drunk.

"And Jen..." Rosé laughs.

"What?" She just continued laughing. "Tell me what did I do! Did I do something more stupid than what you just said?!"

Rosé on the other line can't stop laughing hard. Each laughter of her is too annoying.

"Oh my Jen. This is my favorite part." She finally stop bursting her annoying laughters. She has a pretty annoying laugh. It's just making me more embarrassed.

"You said "Take me to bed Lisa." " Immitating a weird tone of voice which I supposed is mine.

What the fuck?

"I said what?"

"You asked her to take you to bed!" And she laughs again. While me, I just wish the ground will open wide to swallow me.