Chapter 35

LISA

When I received a call from Jennie, I was so relieved. It's good to know that she's not firing me. But it's even better to know that she's alright. Seulgi said Jennie decided to go out and to go back to work yesterday.

It's been three weeks since. Tomorrow will be our flight. Irene did not left me. I want to look for Mina but it seems like the answers are not here. I need to know who's that friend of Mina's dad, the chemist. I think that will lead me to where Mina is today and what the heck is happening.

She lied. Everything about her feels strange now and unfamiliar. Why did she do that?

But though a lot of questions circle in my mind again, I chose not to deal with it and just enjoy my vacation here with Irene. I don't know when we'll have time like this again so I better make the most out of it. And besides, my girl is enjoying it here. Momo and her got along right away. It's lik they found their soulmates with each other.

I was drinking my tea, standing on the hotel's kitchen island when I felt her arms wrap around me. My lips voluntarily form a smile.

"Good morning, love." I turn around so I can kiss her on the forehead. She smiled and greeted me back before grabbing her own mug to make herself a coffee. She prefers coffee over tea.

"You didn't wake me up." She said cutely.

"You were sound asleep. I couldn't bring myself to ruin it." I replied.

"Where do you wanna go today?" She asked. We don't actually have an itinerary. Well, I did not plan anything except looking for Mina. Because I have no idea that she's going to come here to follow me and I don't see this as my vacation. I'm glad she's here. I at least had the time to relax.

Also, there is no worries 'cause Irene, herself is the itinerary.

"Somewhere I can marry you." I nonchalantly answered.

Well, I'm not joking. I want to marry her. May it be now. I want to see her in white, holding a bouquet of flowers in her tiny hands, smiling or tearing up because of over
whelming feelings, walking towards me. I want to hear her saying her vows to me. I want to kiss her while the skies are watching.

But I might earn a slap instead of a "Sure, I'll marry you." because it shows with the way she rolls her eyes after I said that.

"We haven't even been together for a year, Lalisa." She loves calling me that. Yes, it reminds me of Mina sometimes. She's the only person who calls me that, except mom when she's mad. But I got used to Irene's voice calling me that name. And to say, it sounds comfortable with her.

"So?"