Chapter 33

🔞

IRENE

"Which one? In my arms or Japan?" Lisa said which made me chuckle.

"Both"

It's good to be back here. It's been years.

One of my dreams before was taking the person I love here in my home country and introduce them to my parents. I will prepare food with my mom while that person nervously talks with my dad. Then have a simple dinner in our house. I let go of that dreams since that day of the accident though. It's impossible to happen now.

But at least, I am here now; in my home country with the person I love. Hugging in the airport, not minding the people passing by.

This is my home.

"You're rich." She said while roaming her eyes around the hotel room. It's a suite good for two. It has a mini kitchen, king size bed, large space, and everything is high tech.

"Momo said we can stay in her house." Lisa said. She's helping me unpack. I didn't bring lots of things since I'm just here for a few days. Well, I am hoping I'll be back with Lisa by then.

"Tell her I'm thankful for her offer but I'm fine staying here. Besides, I won't be staying for too long." I said, putting my clothes in the cabinet.

"Can I stay here, then?"

"Sure you can, lover."

"Why are you here though?" She asked.

"Dad wants me to follow you." I chuckled as I remember when dad talked to me.

He knew about Lisa and I. Everything. He was shocked when I told him. He felt sorry that we had to break up before and that I had to leave her. That's one of the reasons why he is supportive with our relationship. He wants us to continue the love story we had to stop because of the circumstances. Now it's here, we're here. Even if Lisa is oblivious about everything.

Nevertheless, dad likes Lisa so much.

I also feel bad that she's here to look for Mina when she doesn't have to. Because I am right beside her all along.

"Why is that?"

"He said you might be meeting some girls that's why you flew to Japan."

Her mouth formed an "o". I know her reason though. And that's why I'm here. I don't want her to look stupid searching for someone who's beside her all along.

"How's Jennie?"

"She's fine. But she's still not coming out of the mansion since, you know. Aunt Ahin and mom made their way though." I chuckled again. They knew Jennie loves modeling. She just got scared again because of the recent events.

After what happened to Lisa, she stayed in the house again. She cancelled all her schedules and refused the offers.

"They set up a studio at the backyard and there's where they are having the photoshoots." DILK released new products for the branch in Seoul. So of course, they need to showcase them.

Jennie started smiling again when she knew about it. That's how much she loves modeling.

"She was smiling and laughing before I left." Lisa smiled.

"That's good." I walked to the kitchen. I need to get some water. She followed me.

"There's a firework festival later. Let's walk to the venue so we can watch it. It's not far from here." I said when I'm done drinking.