Chapter 3

LISA

I'm smiling like an idiot while tracing and admiring her features. I kissed the sleeping angel in front of me.

"Goodmorning." I greeted her with a smile when I saw her opening her eyes. I tried blocking the sunlight that is directly pointing on her face with my hands.

"Hmm morning baby." Her voice is like fucking with my whole system.

"I want to take you now." I look at her intently. She just chuckled and moved closer to me. I snaked my arms around her waist.

"I'm serious." She just smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"You, silly. It's too early for that."

"Do we need time's approval?" She chuckled again. How I love to hear it everyday.

"I don't wanna get sore."

"But you like it when I'm rough right?" I joked winking at her. And I earned a slap on my tummy.

"Can I sleep for a little longer baby?" She asked. My baby's still sleepy. We watched that goddamn series last night that's why we stayed up late. I can't even remember the title. I was too busy trying my luck on her but she's too focused on the tv. So I just watched too as if I had no choice.

"Sure. I'll just prepare breakfast."

"No. Stay here." I just smiled and do as she said.

Will she be mad if I tell her about the operation we'll be having tonight? Should I not tell her? I was still thinking about it when Mina's phone rang. It's her dad calling. I just let it rang. It's not my thing to meddle even if she's my girlfriend. I still give her the privacy. Plus, she is really quite sensitive when it comes to her dad. The call ended and I set her phone in silent mode.

I haven't met Mina's father yet, not any of her family nor friends. I just know that her father is a doctor who owns a big hospital in South Korea. And her mom is in another country. I don't really make a big deal out of it but I wonder why sometimes. She haven't met mom though. Because she's in Thailand. I can't bring her there because she's busy with her studies. And whenever she was not, it was me or mom who's busy. Our time can't just meet yet.

I received a text from Bambam.

From: Bam

Ready for the big night?

To: Bam

I was born ready, yeah?

From: Bam

Yeah, but you're not always ready to fuck girls :P

To: Bam

Because I'm not a disrespectful bitch.

From: Bam

You're still a bitch. Get your ass ready. And don't forget to tell Mina about this.

To: Bam

Okay dad.

Bambam is the only family of mine who have met Mina. Oh! Mr.Yang as well. That bald potato guy gets into my nerves sometimes but I admit that he's a father figure to me.

Mom knows Mina. I told her about Mina everytime I get the chance. But they just haven't met each other yet. And I am looking forward to that day where they will.

"Your sly smile makes you a smiling idiot." She's awake now. I looked at the time in my phone. It's already 10 in the morning.

"You won't sleep anymore?"