Chapter 47

JENNIE

The fashion week ended successfully. As expected, there was a grand celebration held. I wanted to ditch it so I can just lay in Lisa's arms and rest. But she was the one who convinced me to go.

I asked her to come but she refused. Of course, there will be lots of people gathered there and she won't be comfortable if she comes.

That's why I really appreciate that she came to watch me during the fashion week. She was there to support me even though she hates how the industry I am in works.

"Jennie Kim" A familiar voice called my name from behind.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"V? Oh my god, it's you!" I never expect to see him again, not at least in an event like this. Ever since he left, after Nayeon and him broke up, he never showed up, not even for once. This is the first time in long years that we finally saw each other again.

I hugged him when it finally hit me that he's really in front of me.

"I saw you last week, in the show. I was there." V works for their family business. I wonder why is he here.

"Yah! And you didn't even approach me? You're unbelievable." I acted as if I was deeply hurt.

"You were busy."

"Anyway, why are you here?" For all I know, this is an exclusive party. There's no way he's interested in fashion nor modeling.

"My girlfriend attended the fashion week too. She's a model from Taiwan. I met her when I had a business trip there once." He said.

So he got himself a girlfriend now.

"I'm happy for you." I smiled at him sincerely.

I really am happy for him. When they broke up, I knew Nayeon wasn't the only one who got devastated. Even though I was far, I knew what was happening with my circle.

I called V that night, because I know he had a reason for it. And I was right. He broke up with her 'cause he needed to go to US to live there for good. And he doesn't believe in long distance relationship. Maybe that was why he didn't bother to contact us too.

Nayeon dated a lot of guys after that. It's like sex and fun for her. So when Jeongyeon came and taught her love, I was so happy for her. They were both playgirls but changed themselves for the better to be deserving of each other.

I met V's girlfriend, Chou Tzuyu. I wasn't familiar with her though. But she's nice. She went to socialize with the other models, leaving us two, drinking. If I won't drink and if it weren't for V's presence, I don't think I'll enjoy this night.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch if I ever see him." I told him what happened to Kai and I. He thought we're still together so I told him the story.

Well, I never wish to see his face again. That was the reason why I went back to Korea in the first place.

"How about now? Are you dating someone?" Of course it was her who crossed my mind when he asked that. I just nodded with a smile on my face. "A-huh? Your face screams it, you know? You look so in love."

Is it that obvious? Well, I'm not trying to hide it. Lisa is someone to be proud of.

"How is she?" He asked. Maybe at some point, he still cares. They were best friends before they became lovers afterall.