A new role

what a hawt picture lol 

Lily pov 

 as I and Rae ( we're gonna call her Rae for short) unnie approached we saw Xinlong and Minghao fighting we immediately ran to separate the fight "STARTING A FIGHT AT SCHOOL !! WHAT ARE U GUYS THINKING?!" 

She said to the boys as she was gonna talk a teacher interrupted "whats happening in here?" he said and saw Xinlong minghao, me, and Raepark he shushed the students and told them to go to class "everyone goes to class" he said and the students ran to there class before he could get mad.

and as I and Raepark were going to go he said "except Raepark and Lily and not to forget the 2 boys here" he said pointing at Xinlong and Minghao

 I hope we're not in trouble because looks like we are, I don't wanna give a bad expression on my second day of school, we made our way to the principal's office it was dead silence nobody talked, i could feel Minghao and Xinlong glaring at each other.

 geez I hope they don't fight again as we entered the principal office i saw a woman she had a manly haircut short like how a boy's hair would be but it suited her she looked really pretty ,as she saw me she looked surprised and amused 

then looked at Xinlong but she didn't even look like she was surprised  "well well looks like u got into a fight again I'm I right? the last time you came her was a week ago for something else" she smiled at him, he looked at her blankly almost annoyed, if it wasn't me controlling myself i would have smacked him on the head and told him to at least respect the principal  by apologizing (me too lily me too). 

but she didn't look mad nor annoyed looks like she was used to his behavior, the principal looked at us "thank u, girls, for separating the fight it would have gotten worse" she said thanking us "it's not a problem miss. Liu it's my pleasure to represent the school as the president".

Rae Unnie  smiled, I never knew she was 

she looked so simple and kind, then the principal looked at me "i forgot to present myself since you are new to this school my name is Liu. Yuxin you can call me to miss Liu if you want and as you know I'm the headmaster of this school" i nodded "nice to meet to miss Liu I'm Lily as you already know" I bowed and she chuckled.

 she talked to the boys a bit and she said they will get detention after school  for what happened  then she told them to go to class then she started talking to us after they left "thanks again i don't know what I would do without  u Raepark and also Lily" she said smiling .

"It's not a problem" i responded back and smiled  "and also since there's detention and the teacher won't be there because of a meeting would you mind watching them for me ?" she asked Rae unnie and I "sure no problem miss Liu " she looked at me and added " I know you've just started school in here but I think you'd be suited for this role, would you like to be the class vice-president so u can help Rae with some of the school chores?" she asked, I was a bit taken aback at the question i never thought of that "of course miss Liu I would love to" I replied with a smiled.

And like that, we finished our conversation and went to class.

hello I'm back I'm not dead hehe I'm just having a lack of ideas sorry if my updates are slow I will try my best to continue it thank you all a lot for reading this book hehe. now my next updates are my six brothers and boystory imagines which I'm working on, don't forget to vote and see u in my next updates ;)