The weird dream

still lily pov

i was in a forest when some girls came to me one of them pushed me "hey why are you so close to Xinlong?" she said with a mad face "i-uh " the other one scoffed "bet she's craving for his attention" and the other one laughed "listen here if u touch him or talk to him we'll make sure you won't be alive" the 3rd girl said "but i didn't do anything to him i don't know what you girl are talking about" the first girl got mad and shouted at her minions to beat me but I ran away, soon I was running out of breath and slowing, the two girl catched up to me while the first girl who ''claimed'' Xinlong came behind "don't mess with us or else u'll die" she said in a creepy way and then all of the 3 girls turned into monsters and tried to beat me.

but all of the sudden Xinlong came outta nowhere and saved me, we ran away and i found myself in a beautiful field with flowers he was holding my hand then he stopped i looked at him and looked at the flowers "*gasps* those are Lily flowers" I said surprised "yes just like you " he said smiling and the wind came blowing my hair in my face, but he putted my hair behind my ears "I like you" I looked at him surprised " LILY UNNIE WAKE UP" "huh?" I heard my name being shouted. I opened my eyes to see my little sister "yah get up " she said and i sat on my bed "what's wrong? what happened ?" I said disoriented "u looked creepy smiling like a maniac, while trying to kiss your pillow " she said and made a creeped out face "no I wasn't ! you're trying to make fun of me aren't you?" I said defending myself.

she just rolled her eyes "whatever just get ready unnie we have school" she said getting up "wait oh shoot i forgot about school" I said and rushed to the bathroom doing my morning routine and went down to cook breakfast but I was surprised to see the maids "morning miss" one of them said and bowed "what's happening" I asked my sister after the maids left, she face palmed herself "haven't I told u dad said we we're having maids? " she replied "oh i forgot about that yeah haha sorry" I said and the maid came back "morning u can call me lily no need to be formal " i said and nervously laughed as the maid nodded bowing, my sister just slapped her forehead "just eat unnie I'm going to get ready" she said going upstairs when I finished eating she came downstairs dressed up.

(sorry if i put too much images in my books but suffer with it lol )

her outfit

mine