Four

The third day was a little more stressful. Since Ambrosia told Bella that they don't know what was Edward's reason was for his attitude, but that wasn't the answer Bella wanted. Ambrosia was not going to enjoy her third day in Forks. She sighed as she tried to read her book before she left just to hear a horn. "Who could that be?" She mumbled and looked to see Jasper.

Jasper waved at her causing her to smile. Ambrosia ran out of her room and down the stairs causing Bella to see what had her step sister running out of the house. She saw Jasper Hale.

Ambrosia got in and smiled. "You didn't have to do this."

"I did because I want to know you better."

"I would like to know you better too."
~~~
When the two arrived, Bryce decided to introduce herself to the human. Jasper got out first. Bryce was excited to meet Ambrosia. Once she was out, Bryce walked over to them. "Hi." She said.

"What are you doing?"

"Making a new friend." She tells her brother. "I'm Bryce."

"Ambrosia."

"Trust me. I know all about you."

"Ambrosia, this is my sister Bryce." Jasper said.

"Its nice to meet you."

Jasper rolled his eyes at his sister. "We must be going."

Ambrosia smiled at how jealous he was making Bryce smirk. As they walked away, Alice walked over with a smile. "So?"

"She is the one for him." Bryce says.

Rosalie rolled her eyes at how dangerous this was getting, but Jasper is his own person. Two more days and those two won't be around each other meaning she could talk to Jasper about this calmly and let him pick what is right.