Five

Jasper was not happy with Rosalie. She wanted him to stay away from Ambrosia. That was not going to happen. He tried his best to keep Major at bay, but that didn't happen. He had to see her. Ambrosia was all he wants and that's how it's going to be.

Ambrosia sat outside enjoying the cool breeze when she saw a car pull up. She stood up just to see Jasper and saw he was not too happy. "Jasper?" She said as she walked off the porch and over to him. "What's wrong?"

Jasper didn't say a word as he kissed her. Ambrosia was shocked, but kissed back. Something was wrong and she knew it. Jasper pulled back and looked at her. "I know that was too soon, but I need to calm down before you found out the truth from me."

"Jasper, I'm all ears when ever you are ready to talk and if you need to calm down, just know you can come here and tell me what is bothering you." Ambrosia says.

"Rosalie wants me to stay away from you." He tells her. "I can't do that as you are important to me and I'm doing everything right by taking this slow so we can get to know one another."

"Jasper, I'm glad you are respecting me." She says. "No one has ever done that before and it feels good to meet someone who wants to take things slow."

Jasper smiled as he knew that she wasn't going to question why he must stay away or why he needed to calm down. Ambrosia respected him.
~~~
Ambrosia sat on the hood of her car reading when Bryce walked over with Alice. "You are different from your sister..."

"Step sister." She said.

"Oh."

"Long story short, we have our days." Ambrosia replies. "What can I help you ladies with?"

Alice smiled as Bryce sighed. "How are you not suspicious of us?" She asked.

"Umm..." she said. "Is there a reason why I should be?"

"No." Jasper said from behind them making look at him. "Ambrosia, I don't know what Bryce is up to, just know that I will tell you when the time comes."

"I know that." She said. "I'm just not understanding why I should be suspicious unless..." Ambrosia looks at Bryce and Alice. "Are you thinking that I should be suspicious because my step sister is?"

"She told you about how we don't eat."

"Yeah, but I also told her that its none of our business." She said. "Its nice to know that you all think that I'm suspicious like Bella is."

"Ambrosia..." Jasper sighed as he watched her walk away. He glared at Bryce before he walked away.

Bryce looked at Alice who just smiled. "Are you mad?"

"No." Alice said. "You just need to apologize."

Bryce nodded and looked towards the school. She knows one thing. Ambrosia Dwyer is nothing like her step sister. She's not suspicious.
~~~
"Ambrosia, please stop." Jasper said as he ran after her. "I know what Bryce did was wrong, but I told them before that just because you two are related by marriage doesn't make you two the same person."

"I care for Bella and yes we have our differences, but I never wanted to be compared to someone else because I am my own person." Ambrosia tells him. "Is that what Rosalie thinks, if so, she's wrong."

"I know they are wrong and that you are nothing like Bella. Ambrosia, please ignore my sisters..."

"Jasper, I'm ignoring them. I just don't like being compared to someone when I know that's not me." She tells him. "Lets just forget about this and continue on with our day."

"Sure."