Twenty four

"Darlin', how come you never told me about your mother's house?"

"Because it's something I don't like talking about." She says. "I only went there once and that was to see if I would ever want to sell it since dad and mom never married." Ambrosia sighed. "Primrose was staying there till she moved."

"I'm not going to pressure you." He says. "Maybe one day, we can go visit. You, me and Phil."

Ambrosia smiled as she hugged him. "Victoria is back, isn't she?"

"Yeah."

"Well, more stress...."

"No because I'm not getting us involved. You're pregnant and I'm not letting this get to you or them guilt trip me into helping. I have a family of my own now."

Primrose heard everything and smiled. "Don't worry. I'll help." She says. "Plus, I need to go talk to Jacob. There's something he wants to tell me and I'm curious."

Ambrosia looked at her best friend and smiled. "Okay. Just remember that later on we have rehearsals."

Primrose nodded as she left. Jasper put his arms around her causing her to look up at him. "Can't believe our wedding day is getting closer."

"Me too."
~~~
At the Rez, Primrose arrived at Jake's just as he came out of the woods from his patrol.  She waved at his wolf form as she walked over to him. Jake shifted back into his human form. "You came."

'Of course I came. You said you had something to explain to me." She says.

Jacob put his arm around her as he started telling her about his type of wolf and imprints. She blushed when he told her that she was his imprint.  "So, you understand I can either love you, treat you as a sister and just be your protector."

"I think I rather have you love me. Because I like you more than a friend."

"Really?" Jacob says smiling. "Well, let's go on a date."

"What about Bella? Do you not like her."

Jacob shook his head. "I don't like her anymore because the moment you came, everything changed. I don't see her like I did. Especially once Edward came back." He tells her. "I want to focus on my imprint." Primrose smiled. "How's Ambrosia and Jasper's baby?"

Primrose started telling him everything. Even down to the wedding that is coming up soon hoping he will come as her date, which he agreed. They just hope one thing. Bella doesn't get mad about him moving on and imprinting on Primrose Maverick. Jacob will shut her up real quick if she does something. "Jacob, don't think about it."

"How..."

"The look on your face." She tells him. "Let's just enjoy today and we will tell Bella together."

"Sounds like a plan."

She smiled as they walked away from the others.