Fourteen

Ambrosia and Jasper had discussed their plans. Since Alice wants them at prom and Phil wants a picture of her and Jasper at prom. Ambrosia stood in front of her mirror and smiled as she couldn't wait to see where tonight goes. She heard Bella causing her to walk out. Ambrosia didn't say much since Bella's stunt, but she could careless all the same.

Jasper heard heals and looked up to see Ambrosia Dwyer. He was shocked with her beauty and the dress, he already wanted to take the dress off her. Edward looked at Jasper as Ambrosia got in front of him. "Hi."

"You look amazing." Jasper said as she leaned up and kissed him.

"Are we ready?"

Jasper nodded as he walked her out to their car. Ambrosia stopped as she saw a limo. "You did not." She said as she looked at Jasper. "Jasper! I can't believe this."

"I wanted people to know that I love you."

Ambrosia bit her lip as she had a plan. She grabbed his hand and got in the limo. "I love you too." She said as she rolled the middle glass up so the driver wouldn't see or hear them. "And that is why we are starting now with our plans."

Jasper's eyes turned black as he knew what was about to happen. Ambrosia smiled as the two started kissing. The started taking the dress and tux off as their plans started early. Best night ever.