Twenty three

Ambrosia didn't hang out with Bella or Edward as Bella wouldn't drop the being turned thing. She place her hand on her bump smiling as she couldn't wait to tell her dad what name her and Jasper picked out. For now, Ambrosia was trying on wedding dresses as her wedding day was coming.

"So Jasper really wants to travel. Just you and Phil."

"Yep." She tells Bryce. "He is tired of the drama that is happening. With Bella constantly down Edward's back about being turned, he has gotten tired of it."

Alice shook her head no causing Ambrosia to sigh. "Does your mom have a wedding dress?"

"Nope. Before she passed, she never married dad. They just dated till I came along and she passed. I have everything of her's, but I looked. Nothing."

"Where's the house?" Rosalie asked as she looked at the color dresses for the bridesmaid.

"In New Orleans, but I'm not going to move into it." She tells them as the three looked at her. "What?"

"Why not?"

Ambrosia shrugged. "I don't know why."

The three of them wonder if she ever went to that house when she was little. They'll have to wait till Ambrosia tells them. "So?" Alice says as she got her to look in the mirror.

"It's perfect."
~~~
Later that day, Jasper found his mate with a dress that he couldn't see because of the bag. "Really?"

"No." She tells him as she kissed him. "Just because you are excited to marry me doesn't mean you get to look at the dress. You will have to wait."

Jasper brought Ambrosia back causing her to smile. "I love you."

"I love you."

"Let me get you home so you can rest."

Ambrosia nodded as she was tired. Jasper opened the door causing her to lay the dress in the back of his car and close her eyes. Shutting the door, Jasper went to the driver side to take her home. He won't look at the dress, he'll let his mate surprise him. Just three more weeks.