Sixteen

Ambrosia wasn't expecting to come home and see a lot of police cars there. "Charlie?" She said as she walked over to him and Billy. "What's going on?"

"Have you spoken to Bella?" Ambrosia shook her head no. "The Cullens left."

"I know. I was with Jasper before he left. We're doing long distance...did Edward do something?"

"She's not home."

"Charlie."

In that moment, Ambrosia was worried about Bella. She didn't look okay. She looked broken and scared. Ambrosia ran over to her with Charlie and hugged her. "What happened?" She asked.

"Their gone." Was all she could say. 

Ambrosia nodded as she felt her heart shatter once again, but this time, for her step sister.
~~~
Once Edward arrived back, Jasper punched Edward causing cracks to appear. "You have ruined everything!" He said. "You had to bring her here for this damn party and now we have to leave. Do you have any idea how hard it was to leave Ambrosia? I broke her heart and it hurt more when I wanted to stay with her, but she thought of Bella."

"Jasper..."

"No, you are not sorry. You don't care about anyone else's feelings." Jasper said as the others new the major was trying to come out, but this is what broke them. "If anything happens to Ambrosia or I missed out on something, I will hate you forever."

Jasper didn't give anyone time to respond. He left causing them all to look at Edward with disappointment. "Mistakes happen." Bryce said. "Yet, you can't seem to see that is what happened. This isn't protect your precious Bella or Ambrosia, it's you being a dumbass."

No one said a word as Bryce and Alice left. Rosalie stepped forward with a glare. "You always thought about yourself." She said. "You need to think of the damage you cause. It's not only you that has fallen for a human. Jasper truly loves Ambrosia Dwyer and you just want him to leave just so you can get Bella to move on."

"I did it to protect both of them."

"Jasper would never harm Ambrosia in any way." Carlisle speaks up. "I have watched them and Ambrosia treated him the way we should have. We never understood Jasper like she has. Ambrosia proved to Jasper he is not the monster he thinks he is and making him leave is hard on them both. This may be your biggest mistake, Edward, because something is telling me there is more to their mate bond then what we know."