Twenty five

Waking up, Ambrosia knew that today was different. She felt like something was good to happen, but she couldn't exactly tell what that is. Jasper walked in and smiled as he saw his soon to be wife getting out of bed. He walked over and kiss her head before kissing her bump. "Jasper, how did I get so lucky?"

"I don't know, but I love every minute of it."

"So do I." She says as she stood up, but gasped in pain as she sat back down causing Jasper to look at her worried.

"Darlin'?"

"Call Carlisle. I think the baby may be coming."

Jasper nodded as he grabbed the phone to call Carlisle. Ambrosia went to get back in bed better, but felt something wet. She looked down as Jasper looked at her. "Baby, Phil is definitely coming."

"Get here now!"
~~~
Primrose and Jacob were the first to arrive. She hopped of his back as he shift back as Primrose ran inside. They ran upstairs to hear a baby crying. Sharing a look, the two walk in to see Jasper biting Ambrosia. "What happened?"

"She lost too much blood."

"Where's Carlisle?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know. I called him a few hours ago and Phil wasn't going to wait." He tells them as he looked at Ambrosia as she was in transition. "She's turning. I-I couldn't live another day without her."

Primrose walked over to her best friend with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe the girl was going through this. She heard Jacob and Jasper talking, but she could care less. "Can I hold Phil?"

Jasper nodded as he handed her Phil. She smiled as did Jacob. He saw a future with his imprint and couldn't wait for her to carry his children. He thought that the Cullens were bad people, but he knew Jasper wasn't he told Ambrosia everything and she accepted him even him turning her. That's all it took for Jacob to allow Ambrosia Dwyer to turn.