Nineteen

Jasper looked at a sleeping Ambrosia beside him. Listening to the heartbeat of his child has him smiling. He knew she would have to tell Charlie and Bella, but he doesn't know how Bella will take it since she's not speaking. Ambrosia looked up at him smiling. "Hi." She said.

"Hi."

"What's got you thinking?"

"The fact you have to tell Charlie and Bella." He said. "I don't want Bella knowing I'm back, but I don't want her thinking that child isn't mine."

Ambrosia kissed him. "I don't care. You're here and that's all that matters."

Jasper looked at her before kissing her. Ambrosia smiled as she straddled him. The two shared a look before reconnecting.
~~~
Bella was shocked when she saw Jasper and Ambrosia. "Charlie, Bella, I have some news." She said.

"Something that happened when she was at Phil's." Jasper tells them. "I came back because she told me."

"What?" Bella asked for the first time.

"We're expecting."

Bella stared in shock that Ambrosia and Jasper were expecting a baby. Charlie walked over to them and hugged Ambrosia. Bella walked out the door as Jasper came back and not Edward. The two shared a look as Charlie sighed. "Jasper, I'm sorry for her attitude..."

"She's upset, Charlie." Ambrosia tells him. "Edward didn't come back."

"I came back because the love of my life is pregnant and I'll be damned if you go through this on your own." He said kissing her head.

"Ambrosia, till Bella gets out of this state. Jasper can't come here."

"We understand." She said. "I'll go to him and hang out at school...never mind. I just remembered Esme has to sign you back up." Jasper nodded with a smile. "You wouldn't mind if I stay at his house and help him settle in?"

"I don't mind." Charlie said. "Just let me know when you stay the night so I won't worry about you."

Ambrosia nodded and hugged him. "Edward will eventually come back. If not, she can find someone better."

"I agree."
~~~
Ambrosia laughed as her and Jasper watched a movie just to receive a call. "Hello?"

"Guess who is coming to Forks."

"Primrose Maverick!" Ambrosia said looking at Jasper smiling. "I can't wait. We have so much we need to catch up on and I want you to meet Jasper."

"Did you tell him I'm a wolf?"

Jasper looked at her. "Full moon. Different kind. She has to be chained up on a full moon and she actually goes through a lot of pain." She tells him. "I'll let her tell you when she gets here. She knows more about it."

"Okay." Jasper said.

"Bye."

"See ya."

Jasper watched Ambrosia turn her phone off. "Now, back to the movie."

"I would like that, darlin'."