Twenty one

It's been a while since Jasper and Ambrosia found out about the pregnancy. The appointment was today causing Ambrosia to be ready. As she walked out of her room to see Bella. "Do you have a doctor's appointment today?"

"Yeah, I'm meeting Jasper there."

Bella nodded. "Can we hang out later?" She said. "I guess I want to put the way we've been behind us and I want to talk to you more about something that I think you can help me with."

Ambrosia nodded as Bella walked back in her room. She wondered what she wanted. Hearing a horn, Ambrosia decided to wait till later to see what Bella wants to talk about. She walked downstairs and looked to see if Charlie was there, but he wasn't.

Jasper saw Ambrosia walking out causing him to get out. "Hey."

"Hey."

"I heard Bella." He said. "Is everything okay?"

"I have no clue till she tells me." She said. "Are you ready to see what we're expecting?"

"Yes I am."
~~~
Ambrosia was reading as Jasper looked at her. "Baby?" She looked at him. "I don't trust your step sister. Something about her wanting to talk to you has me bothered. She knows I'm back and...I'm worried about you and this baby. Something about that doesn't seem right."

Before she got the chance to say anything. Her name was called out causing her to follow the nurse. Jasper held her hand as he wondered what they were having. "Just take your shirt off and put this gown on. The doctor will be in here soon." The nurse said making Ambrosia nod.

Jasper watched Ambrosia wait for the nurse to leave before doing what she's supposed to do. Jasper watched as his eyes to black with lust. "If only we wasn't in the hospital."

"Jasper Hale!" Ambrosia said as he looked at him. "Focus on finding out what I'm having instead of dirty thoughts that can happen later." Jasper pouted causing her to laugh as she kissed him. "After this, we can do whatever you want to do."

"I love you."

Ambrosia smiled as she heard a knock. "Hello, Miss. Dwyer, are you and Mr. Hale ready to see what you two are expecting?"

"Yes." She said smiling as Jasper grabbed her hand. "We're ready."

"Let's see." She said as she put the gel on Ambrosia's stomach.

Jasper looked at the screen as Ambrosia looked. They watched as the doctor focused and smiled at what she saw. "It's a little boy."
~~~
After the appointment, Jasper took Ambrosia to the Cullens house. He kissed her causing her to moan. "We're having a boy." He said. "Go call your dad and I'll let the others know."

"No. First, we are celebrating. Bella can tell me what she wanted to tell me later because right now. I want you." Ambrosia tells him as he held her. "Please."

Jasper nodded as he leaned in and kissed her. They can celebrate now and announce the news later.