Twenty

Primrose stopped on the Rez as her car started smoking. "You have got to be kidding me." She said as she got out.

Jacob walked out seeing a beautiful girl breaking down. He has been MIA since he shifted, but he was gong to help this girl. "Need help?"

Primrose turned and stopped at the boy in front of her. Jacob was frozen to his spot as Sam watched with a smile. "Are you okay?" She asked causing Jacob to look at her.

"Yeah." He said. "I'm so sorry."

"To answer your question before you zoned out. I do need help." She said. "I was on my way to see Ambrosia and her boyfriend Jasper and my car started to do this."

"She's dating a Cullen?"

"Yep." She said. "She's happy and if any of you have an issue of her being with her mate/father of her baby, you'll have to deal with me."

Jacob knew that he would have to tell Primrose the truth of what happened, but one thing he knows he won't do. He wasn't going to tell his imprint that she can't be around her best friend and her bloodsucker.
~~~
Ambrosia smiled as she walked through the halls talking to Angela. "I think a shopping trip sounds good." She says. "Jasper is thinking of coming back to school since I'm here."

"How is the baby?"

"First appointment is coming up." She said smiling. "Should we see a movie..."

"Ambrosia Dwyer, are you forgetting me?"

Angela and Ambrosia turned to see Primrose. Angela watched as they two hug causing her to smile and take a picture. "Hi, I'm Angela. Ambrosia's friend."

"Primrose." She said. "Let's hang out. The three of us unless there is another friend."

"Jessica." Ambrosia said. "We can see if she wants to hang out with us."

"Yeah, she loves shopping." Angela says. "She's the type who is insecure about herself and you have to encourage her that she is not like she thinks she is."

Primrose nodded. She wanted to know the people that her best friend has been hanging out with. She looked at Ambrosia to see her staring at her phone with a loving smile. "I'm meeting that boy tonight."

"I know." She said. "I'm still helping with getting things back in his house. He's been trying to get the others to come back too."

"That's nice." Angela said. "Let's go eat, I'm starving."

"And I'm the one who's pregnant." Ambrosia joked causing them to laugh as they walked together.

Bella saw a Primrose and groaned as she knew that Primrose was going to be around a lot more than she thought. She walked over to Ambrosia and them and sighed. "Can I talk to you?" Bella asked.

"Sure."

Primrose watched them walk away causing her to follow them not trusting Bella. "I wanted to congratulate you and Jasper. I'm happy he came back."

"Bella, if it means anything to you, Jasper is trying to get them to come back home. He's just having issues like the others in contacting Edward. They don't know where he is.' Ambrosia tells her as she hugged Bella. "I know we don't get along, but I still care about you. I hated how Edward left you."

Bella for once hugged Ambrosia back. Primrose smiled as she watched the step sisters hug. Bella was hurting. Primrose walked away smiling as she knew that Bella was going to be okay. When? They won't know, but the girl has them to help her.