Chapter Seventeen

Another update. Thank you to my amazing readers who vote and comment. I love hearing what you guys think and it motivates me to write more. Anyway theres an explicit version of this chapter in the restricted chapters in my profile. Hope you guys enjoy!!

*****************

The air was tense as we emerged from the prison and Nia's grip on my hand tightened when she saw the small group waiting for us. Ryker and Caressa stood next to his vehicle both looking anxious while Roman, Dean and the small group of guards stood to the other side with their eyes glued on us. There was one noticable absence though, Seth was nowhere to be seen.

"Everything okay Liv?"

Roman asked as he moves towards us and Ryker did the same. I nodded my head and slipped my hand from Nia's as I moves forward to meet my mate, I could see in his eyes that he needed reassurance that I was perfectly fine and as soon as I was in reaching distance he had me in his arms and pressed flush against him.

"Everythings fine Roman, she's harmles. She's just misunderstood but she's willing to give my brother a chance"

He cupped my face and kisses me gently before pulling away and staring down at me

"I can feel myself becoming a new man and it's all thanks to you"

He pulled me into his side before turning to face my brother and Nia. My heart melted when I saw them, he was cradling her head in his hands and he had a look of pure adoration on his face, she even had a small smile on her face and a few tears in her eyes.

"Oh come on, can we please get out of here. All this touchy feely business is making me gag"

I laughes out loud at Caressa who had perched herself on the hood of Rykers SUV.

"Get your ass off my car Caressa"

Ryker called without tearing his gaze from Nia. She flipped him off and jumped from the hood before moving over to stand by Dean.

"You and your mate won't face any resistance when you leave. I'm pardoning her of her crimes against my pack and you have your sister to thank for that"

Ryker looked over as Roman spoje before nodding his head in understanding.

"Heading home take two"

My crazy best friend yelled before turning and slapping Dean on the back

"Nice hanging with ya Ambrose"

Then she skipped over to Roman and I and wrapped her arms around me

"I love you Liv, keep in touch okay"

I smiled and nodded as she pulled away and pulled her head towards me so I could kiss her head

"Look after her Reigns, I don't want to have to come back and kick your ass if you hurt her"

My mouth dropped open in shock and when I looked up at my mate he had a hard glare on his face. Oh crap. Caressa on the other hand just stood there without a care in the world. I held Romans hand tightly in case he did something but when he grinned down at her I sighed in relief

"You remind me of Dean, are you sure you two aren't mates?"

I almost choked on fresh air while Caressa looked between my mate and Dean before rolling her eyes and flicking her hair over her shoulder

"Oh please I'm too much woman for him to handle"

She blew Dean a kiss then sauntered over to Rykers SUV then jumped into the back and blew us a kiss. In the meantime I made my way over to my brother and Nia and pulled them both in for a hug.