Chapter Twenty-Eight

EXPLICIT VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER IS OVER IN RESCTRICTED CHAPTERS

"I have Jenna and a team trying to dig up any information they can on this Corell character, he had to be part of a pack at some point in his life or at the very least there have to be records of him floating around somewhere and i'm confident she'll find it"

I barely paid attention to Roman as he spoke instead watching the trees along the yard, focussing on nothing in particular but using them to keep my gaze away from him. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my head as soon as Dean and I entered his office but I had yet to even look in his direction, I was still upset about what happened with Sienna and even more so Roman's presumption that he could easily get me to forgive him and forget all about it.

*Flashback*

"I love you Liv"

An involuntary moan slipped past my lips as Roman slid his hand between my legs. My mind was still angry and upset with him but as usual my traitorous body was giving into his touch.

*********************

"See I knew all it would take was to have you screaming my name and you'd forgive me"

Roman grinned up at me as he stroked his hands up and down my back. I untangled my legs from around his waist and pushed myself away from him angrily.

"Are you serious? You think sex is going fix all this? Just because you can turn me into putty in your hands you think i'm just going to forget the fact you chose her over me. You left me standing in the middle of prison while you tended to her when you know she's a threat and just the night before you were telling me you would always be by my side, that you knew she was up to no good. You think sex is just going to fix that"

*Flashback End*

We fought that night, argued about why he did it, how much of a threat she was. Jealous, delusional, liar, paranoid, just a few of the words that were yelled at each other and eventually it all ended in me slapping him and storming from the cave half naked. Part of me just wanted him to stay as far away from me as possible but a bigger part of me wanted him to follow me and apologize, to tell me he loved me and reassure me that he was not choosing her over me but when he didn't it hurt like hell.

"Patrols will be stepped up same as they have been the last couple weeks and I'll personally be overseeing the guard posts. I do not want a repeat of the attack we had recently, our borders should be uncrossable"

As Roman continued to speak I could feel him pushing at the wall in my head trying to talk to me but I wasn't ready to let him in just yet and I knew it was beginning to piss him off.

"Also Sienna will remain in the packs hospital wing under full time guard"

For the first time that day I spun around to face my mate, my eyes narrowing into a menacing glare. All eyes were now trained on me and the tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"You said she was being sent back to the prison"

My voice was hard and angry as i growled at my mate and he simply glared back

"She would have been if you hadn't damn near killed her. Now she has to be kept here so Doc can sort out her wounds"

My wolf was scratching at the surface wanting to break free and do some damage. Yet again Roman was putting her welfare before this pack. Who knew what she was capable of and keeping her in the pack house posed a greater threat to us.

"Why bother stitching her? Just throw her back in the prison. She's going to end up dead eventually"

I was surprising myself with how evil I sounded but I didn't regret my choice of words. She would end up dead and if I have my way it will be by my hands.