Chapter Nine

We stepped into the elevator and he let go of my hand moving to stand against the rear wall of the small metal box. I was extremely nervous so I stopped just inside the doors with my back to him, glancing over my shoulder I blushed when I saw him staring at me. He had the smallest smile on his face and I could feel my insides warm up as his eyes bored into me. Before I knew it the doors were opening onto our floor and he was stepping out wrapping his arm around my waist and tugging me along with him. He caught me off guard but I quickly moved with him. He stayed silent and lead me to a door opposite mine, I guess it was his room. As he opened the door my eyes widened in surprise, his room was similar to mine but twice the size, with an opposite colour scheme. While my walls were an off white and carpet grey his walls were dark almost black and the carpet was a thick luxurious cream colour. He had the same huge windows and doors but half his room was like a small living room and his view was ten times better, not only was there an amazing view of the forest but a lake and waterfall that I hadn't even noticed. I realised it wasn't visible from my side of the balcony because it was partially hidden by the trees but still how had I not noticed the sound of the flowing water?

"It's beautiful"

I murmured as I stepped further into the room. Everything had a little darker tone than the rest of the house but I thought it fit him perfectly. I looked over at him and he was staring intently at me, his grey eyes were brighter than I'd ever seen them.

"You like it?"

He asked, his voice a lot softer than I was used to. I quickly nodded my head and looked around, that's when I spotted my suitcases near the wardrobe

"Are those mine?"

I pointed towards them and he chuckled, it had to be one of the most amazing things I had ever heard

"I moved your stuff in, I couldn't have one of my pack mates handling your panties and stuff and so I moved it all myself"

I could feel my cheeks burning up and I knew I had to be bright red by now.

"I need you to understand this isn't easy for me, there was only one woman on this world that I loved more than anything and when I lost her I thought that was it"

I had mixed emotions as he spoke of his first made, I'm not going to lie though a part of me was jealous

"When she died my heart and emotions died with her, then you came along and so did all those feelings. The ones i buried long ago"

he had moved so he was standing right behind me, I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck and it sent shivers down my spine

"I feel like I'm betraying her but there's this huge part of me, not just my wolf but me myself that wants you"

My breath hitched as he placed a gentle kiss on my bare shoulder

"Craves you"

A soft kiss on my collarbone had my eyes fluttering closed

"Needs you"

Finally he placed a kiss on my neck and I melted back against him, my legs almost giving out on me. I was completely stunned by his affection and the fact that he practically poured his heart out to me and I'd known him barely 24 hours.

"Livaya look at me"

I did as he said and opened my eyes to look up at him, he had moved so he was now in front of me with his arms securely around my waist. I swear I could get lost in his eyes, it felt as they were staring into my very soul.

"I'm going to need you to be patient with me, this isn't going to be easy for me but I promise ill try my best to be a good mate. Today you did something no one has been able to do since the day she died, you brought me back from the edge and you made me feel like the man I used to be"

My heart was pounding  and I knew he could hear it when he placed his hand flat against my chest

"I'm going to take care of you I promise"

With that he pressed his lips to mine in a long slow languid kiss, he squeezed my waist gently making me gasp and took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't think of any words to describe how amazing he was making me feel. Every fibre of my being was tingling with excitement and contentment. Suddenly he lifted me up pulling my legs around his waist so I wrapped my arms around his shoulders holding him tight. Within seconds he had me flat on my back on his bed while he hovered over me kissing my neck. I could feel my excitement pulsing between my legs and when he ground his hips against my own I couldn't help the soft moan that escaped my lips. As his hand slid under my tank top I suddenly became nervous, I had never done anything like this before. What if I wasn't good at it or something. He sensed my nervousness and pulled away

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head quickly bit smiled at his concern

"I'm sorry, I'm uh I'm just a little nervous"

I stammered, his eyebrows furrowed and he pulled away so he was sitting on his knees

"Are you a virgin?"

I felt my cheeks heat up and I swear at that moment I could have died of embarrassment, I couldn't even look him in the eyes. What if he was disappointed because of my inexperience?

"Livaya look at me"

Reluctantly I did as he said and when I did he bent down so his lips were next to my ear

"Don't be ashamed, I'm happy you are. I'm going to be the first and only man to worship your body and give you the most intense pleasure you will experience"

His words and warm breath against my ear had my entire body shuddering. All coherent thoughts flew out of my head and I had the strong urge to rip his clothes off so I pulled him closer and kissed him hard. He kept his hands on either side of my head as he held himself up on his forearms, suddenly he let out a low growl and pulled away.

"Damn it Rollins"

He groaned as he pulled away, his eyes were glazed over so he must have beem mindlinking someone

"I forgot about the meeting. I need you to get ready, I'm going to introduce you to my pack"

My eyes widened and I sat up on the bed

"What? Now?"

I was nervous all of a sudden, I'd met a couple people but how would the rest of the pack react to me?

"You have half an hour to get ready and don't worry you'll be fine"

Don't worry? Yeah that's easier said than done.