breaking dawn part 6

Y/n's pov:

"I Don't care we are going to have a party!" Alice had this huge smile on her face, "alice remember what happened last time...." I held jaspers hand.

"Fine, but at least let us show you our present!"alice grabbed my hand and
Took me and jasper out to the woods

I had to close my eyes as we walked
"Okay open" i opened my eyes and see a cute little cabin. Alice handed me the key.

"Do you like it?" Jasper hugged me from behind, "i love it" i smiled
"Go inside!" Alice practically pushed me in. I opened the door and it was perfect...

Jasper lead me to the rooms, i saw Henry's and smiled. Then he showed me our room, "since your still half wolf you still sleep so alice got a bed"
Jasper came behind me.

(Hehe so yes you did you deed or in other words you did it with him😃)

After we laid in bed for a little, and talked. The next day we went to the house to get henry.

"Done already? Break a lot of stuff"
Emmett smirked "Emmett no" i laughed and embarrassed at the same time.

"Where's henry?" I looked around
"Blondie stole him" jacob laughed coming into the room

The phone rang, "is that my dad..." carlisle nodded, i was scared to tell my dad i was alive...

"We can tell him you didn't make it if that's what you want..." carlisle asked
"I figure it out tomorrow..." I said

"Okay we should start packing"
Jacobs eyes widened, "wait, no one said anything about leaving!?"
I held Jacob's arm

"Y/n's friend's and the school and everyone else thinks she's dead, we can't take any risk specially if y/n decides to tell billy she's dead"
carlisle said straight forward

"So you'll just disappear..." Jake looked really upset.... "Jacob we don't have a choice.." carlisle said

Jake left, but then i decide to see billy..
My thirst wasn't under complete control but i had to tell him i was okay...

Billy come over to me and he hugged me tightly "d-dad please stay back..." I backed up a little, "your eyes... Your so pale..." He new that i was now...

He started to cry and i held my breathe and hugged him, "I'm okay dad..." I said crying a little

Then jasper brought in henry, and billy was shocked. "I guess we never got to the part where i had a baby huh" i laughed

(So Henry's hair is going to be blonde cause of jasper and you can pick the eyes)

"He's got your eyes y/n..." Billy smiled
After that billy left and i said i would try to visit... If sam and his pack don't tear me into pieces by then.....

"I don't think y/n is a real new born" Emmett smirked, "don't go making her mad she's the strongest one in the house" jasper smiled

"Yeah right" Emmett challenged me to a arm wrestle, Emmett grabs a big rock and dropped it in front of us

"Don't hurt yourself Emmett" jasper laughed while everyone circled us,
Emmett held up his hand and i did the same.

Emmett was winning for a second until i started winning, Emmett looked like he was trying his hardest but i wasn't trying at all.

I won and broke off half of the rock, jasper kissed me while everyone else was laughing.

It has been a week since i changed and the volturi approved but they wanted proff soon that i changed...

Henry was growing faster than i wanted.... He looked 5or 6 now...

I wanted more time...

After a while winter came and henry played with leah to catch snow flakes.
Every moment was precious....

Henry still has power of a normal vampire and carlisle said we have to wait to see if she gets my wolf genes...

We went back inside and henry played piano with jasper, we knew something was coming.... And it wasn't good....

Then alice got a vision and dropped the flower vase, "alice, what did you see" carlisle got up

"The volturi....there coming for us..."
I knew something like this would happen.....

"What were you guys doing outside..."
Jasper picked up henry, "we were catching snow flakes..." Leah looked worried

"Someone from the volturi must of seen henry and thought he was a immoral child..."

"What's that.." I was confused
carlisle told us the story about the immoral children

"They didn't know how to be tamed, just a single tantrum used to kill a whole village..." carlisle said

I had henry on my hip while he slept on my shoulder, "since we couldn't get them to contain there thirst they had to be killed...." I was scared...

Are they planning to kill henry....
I was worried and scared.
"Henry isn't like those kids, he was born not bitten and he grows every single day!" There's no way there killing my son...

We were going to meet some of the cullen's friends for them to be a witness that henry isn't like those kids... And hopefully this won't turn into a war...

First me,jasper and henry went to our closest relative there cousins.
I waited in the car with henry while jasper talks to them.

I noticed one of the sisters were missing but i didn't think of it...
I got out the car and unbuckled henrys car seat then picked him up

They were all scared when they saw him, henry touched there cheeks and they all seemed calmer.

We went to other places and we got enough people to stand by our side.

(Hehe so yes i updated😌 it's not my best and i left a few thing out that is in the movie but it's fine😃)

Anyways love you guys😳