breaking dawn part 8

Y/n pov:

All of us gathered by a fire, i sat next to jake while all the vampires told there war story's.

I went into henrys tent and sat with him. "I want you to take this when you go with Leah..." I handed him a locket with a picture of me and jasper.

"We won't be able to see each other or a while... So look at this locket everytime you miss us..." I put it around his neck,he started to cry.

"Hey it's going to be okay...." I hugged him and kisses his head.

The next day we all went out to this field cause it was time.... The volturi started to walk towards us. I got henry ready for when it's time to leah to take him.

Then the wolves started coming from out of the woods and they stood next to us.

Jasper walks to aro to prove that henry is not a immortal child.
Aro grabs jasper hand and he's expresses kept changing.

"I would like to meet him" aro looked at henry, leah growled as i walks over to aro holding henrys hand.

Henry walked to aro and touched his cheek. Henry lets go, i hug him and keep him close. "Incredible, half immortal and half mortal" aro says to his people.

Then they ripped off one of jasper cousins head off and her sisters tried to run over but we had to hold them back.

I knew what was coming so i hurried and put henry on leah. I heard jane say pain so i look at jasper and he was on the ground. "Bella help him please!" I kneeled down to jasper

Bella did her shield thing as jasper calmed down. Aro kept going on about how henry is the first of his kind so they don't know what he's capable of.

Then i sensed alice... I quickly looked around and spotted her. She walks over to aro, "i have evidence the child won't cause any problems" alice said

He grabbed alices hand.

(This part is where she shows him what will happen)

Please tell me if you want me to type out the fight!

(So um i know this is short but i just wanted to give you guys something after i didn't update for a week.

Tell me if you want me to type out the fight ❤)