Jacobs little sister

Y/n pov:

Today was the day i am going to tell Jacob that i am going to school tomorrow.

He is going to be so mad that's for sure. He doesn't want me going to school with Vampires or what he calls them blood suckers🙄.
You see ever since i can remember Jacob was very protective of me, He would never let a boy near me.
It was funny some times but other time i felt lonely.
I know he is just trying to keep me safe.

I walk outside to go tell Jacob but then Jacob runs up to me." Hey y/n we are going to Charlie's house i guess bella is back" jake said, i call him jake for short.

"Oh ok let me go change" i said and ran in the house,
I don't remember bella that much but i remember jake telling me all about her,he must really like her.

Time skip~

Bella comes out of the house and jake just stares at her.

"What's up dad" bella ask Charlie,"bella do u remember billy black" Charlie ask her she nod's

"Well this is Jacob his son and this is y/n his daughter" Charlie tells Bella, bella looked surprised when he told her i was Billy's daughter. I know me and Jacob don't look alike it cause i am adopted. I am just happy i got adopted by them.

Billy and Charlie start playing around while bella and jake talk. I was on my phone leaning on the truck behind me. Bella looks at me and started walking over to me. I was kinda nervous she was really pretty, she had nice long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She was really pail and skinny, "hey your y/n right i remember you, jake always had you in his arms" she smiled

" yeah i remember you a little mostly from Jacob talking about you 24/7 " i winked at him and he blushed so hard, and bella just laughed.

Time skip~

It was the next morning i got up to go to school, I totally forgot to tell Jacob i will just tell him before i leave yeah that will work.

I walk into the kitchen put my hair in a high ponytail with my two front strings out and grab my bag and walk about and see jake sitting on the steps.

"Hey Jake" i said kinda nervous "oh hey y/n" he looked me up and down and asked "where are you going?" He said kinda mad
"Oh um billy is letting me go to public school" i look anywhere else but him.
His eyes widened with anger and he stud up.
" yeah no you are not going" he said and grabbed my arm, i pulled way and yelled " YES I AM " you could tell he was getting more mad.
" NO.YOU.ARE NOT PERIOD" he growled, i started to tear up and out of no were my legs started to run, I could hear jake yelling my name is the background but i didn't care i just kept running until i got to school.

Jakes pov:

As i see y/n run in the woods i wanted to run after her but my legs wouldn't move, god damn it y/n now when she gets there the Cullen's will probably be all over her.
I started to think of them draining her blood i got so mad i changed into my wolf form
(Ok so i know that jake wasn't a wolf yet but just pretend that he was and he didn't have long hair thanks💚)

Y/n pov :

I made it to the parking lot and i found bella getting out of the truck Charlie got her, i started to walk over to her but then she sees me and started to run and hugs me.

"y/n thank god i will know someone" she says with excitement and relief.

" yeah me to i was kinda scared to be alone "

Time skip for the 3 time~

It was lunch time and me and bella sat with her new friends, then a group of beautiful people walked in,
(If you were wondering yes you can shift into a wolf)
I sniffed the air and then i realized who they where.

So they were the Cullen's,
I have never seen them in person before. Bella asked who they were and Jessica said " those are Dr. Carlisle Cullen foster kids, they are really weird, the blonde one is rose she is with the big guy Emmet they are a thing i don't even know if that's legal" Jessica says
I just laugh a little and
Angela says " jess there not really related" Jessica continued " anyways next is alice she is really weird"
That kinda pissed me off
" she seems really nice and you shouldn't call her weird its rude " I said kinda pissed. They are beautiful....

Alice's pov:

Wow a werewolf stud up for me even tho she knows what i am,this girl is different, i look at jasper looking at her, aww maybe that's his mate. I will do every thing i can to get them together, i smile, and she doesn't stink like other wolf's.

Y/n pov:

Jessica started to talk about the next one,
" the one behind her is jasper he always looks like he is in pain but him and Alice are not a thing " she says i look back and he is looking at me i blush and turn around. Then Jessica started to blush when the next cullen walked in.
" that's Edward cullen he is so handsome but no girl at this school is good enough for him so don't waste your time" then bella looked at Edward and said " i don't plan on it"

I just couldn't stop looking at jasper and he looked back i felt a connection like i wanted to be with him for ever....

Sorry if you didn't like it😅 this is my first book
Started on : September 29th 2020
And i didn't wright twilight or made its characters just my oc