part 4 (alices party)

I walked in with bella into the cullen's house. We ran into Bella's friends.
We talked for a little.

While they were talking i was looking around the room for jasper but i couldn't see him.

Then her friends left to go dance. So me and bella were going to go find our boyfriends. Then jacob and some guys from the pack walked in.

Bella and I looked at each other. Jake spotted us and they started to walk towards us. "What are you doing here" bella said

"You invited me remember and can i not see my little sister" he then looks at me.
"Was y/n's right hook to settle for you" bella hooks our arms.

"That was me uninviting you" "look bella i am sorry"
I think they forgot i was here. They just continued to talk. "And sorry y/n about your hand"
"Its ok it wasn't broken"

I didn't blame him for my hand, i was the one who punched him...
"I brought you two something" jake took something out of his pocket

He gave bella a wolf bracelet then gave me a bracelet that said 'black' on it that was our last name.
Jump into his arms and thanked him a lot.

"Hold on" bella pulled me by the staircase where Alice was.
"What did you see" before she could answer jake cut in "what's happing"
"There no going to Seattle" bella look worried at me

"No there coming here"
Alice looked at me.
---
We were in this room talking about what's happing. Jasper was next to me rubbing my arm.
"There be here in four days" alice looked at carlisle.

"This could be a blood bath" carlisle was walking around. Jake and two boys from the pack where here to.

"I know one" edward said
We all looked to him.
"He is a local Riley beers"
My eyes widened
I thought riley went missing...

"Hold up what damn army"
Jake looked clueless.
"New borns, our kind"
carlisle answered his question.

"What are they after" one of the boys said that was behind jake.
"They were passing around y/n's sent" jake growled so did the 2 boys behind him.

Jasper held me closer.
"There after y/n" jake looked pissed.
"This is going to be a ugly fight with lives lost"
carlisle said sadly.

The wolfs looked at each other. "Alright were in"
I got in the conversation.
"No, you would get yourselves killed no way" i stud up. I am not letting my brother get killed.

"I wasn't asking for permission" he looked at me. "Jasper" i said hoping he would tell him no.
"If it means more protection for you"
I got mad, "we will all need some training" "name the time and place" jake kept ignoring me.

"Jake you don't know what you are getting into"
"Y/n, this is what we do
You should be happy, look at us working together"
He smirks.
---
It was the day that we train. I was going to go over there but jake told me that I can go when they go.

I was on jakes back cause i have been having a problem with my wolf from i can still do it, it just takes a lot of energy.
---
We finally got there.
They were all looking at us.
I got off jakes back, i was about to walk to jasper but sam growled at me.
I didn't lessen to Sam so I sticked my tongue at him.

I ran up to jasper and jumped in his arm's.
The wolves growled.

They slowly started to walk towards us. "They don't trust us enough to be in there human forms" edward looks a little mad.

"That doesn't matter as long as they came" carlisle told edward.

"Welcome jasper has experience with new borns" carlisle was telling the wolves. I didn't know that jasper knew how to defeat new borns.

It was jaspers time to talk. I was next to bella and alice.
I wasn't paying attention that much. I heard jasper say don't let them get around you and don't go for the obvious kill.

This is the part i paid attention cause Emmett and jasper were going to fight.

It was exciting to watch them fight but them jasper made Emmett fall "ever lose focus" jasper looked down at Emmett still on the ground.

"Never turn you back on your enemy" jasper said after carlisle and edward were done fighting.

Next is rosalie and jasper this is going to be interesting.
---
After that jasper looked at me. "Come on darling" the wolves growled.
He tried to grab me but i have fast reflexes.
He tried a few more times.

Then we were close to each others faces. I kissed him and then I grabbed a tree branch and pulled myself up.

He was looking around for me. I then jump down on his back and kiss him.
Lets just say the wolves were not happy...
---
While they were talking i walked over to jake.
"You know some of you are going to get hurt or even worse killed" i my head on his big fluffy ears.

I pet jake a few times then jasper comes over. Jake walks away. "We are done for they day"
---
I sat on the jeep as jasper was doing something next to me.
"Jasper how do you know so much about new borns."
Then he pulls up his selves.

There were a bunch of bite
Marks "Jasper..." I grab one of his arms and trace the bites with my finger.
"Battle scars" he then told me about how the army trained him but that didn't help with the new borns.

"Wait so the civil war"
Wow thay was a long time ago...
"I was the youngest major there"

(Ok the next chapter will start off with jaspers past💚)