baseball?

Y/n pov:

Last night I slept at the cullen's house, I heard a knock on the door. I open my eyes to see jasper looking at me with a smile,
I could feel my face getting warm then i noticed that i still had my arm around his waist. "Omg i am so sorry" i said feeling embarrassed, i tried to get up but he pulled me back down, "are you doing anything today?" Jasper asked me it was a Saturday so I mostly say in my room but i want to be with jasper, i don't want to be separated from him.
"No I am not doing anything why?" I ask wondering what he was going to say. "Me and my family are going to play baseball and edward is bring bella so do u wanna go?" He said hoping i would say yes. "Yeah I would love too" i say with a big smile on my face.
"Darling i have a question" he says in his country ascent i love so much.
"Yeah what is it?"
"Why don't you smell like a wolf" he says, i looked shocked at first but i answered "cause i am mostly human" i say kinda nervous what he is going to say cause he looked shocked. " oh that's cool"
My eyes widened, he just said it was cool so just doesn't think less of me.

We were about to walk about of the room until he grabbed my hand and said
"Will you be mine y/n black" i was shocked and happy at the same time
"Omg yes!!!" I basically screamed while i hugged him.

-----------

All the cullen's knew me and jasper were dating, I was going to tell bella when we got to where they were going to play. I told bella me and jasper were dating and she promised not to tell jake.We got there and i watched the game and then it was jaspers turn. He turned to me and winked then grabbed the bat and hit the ball
'That was hot' i said then forgot edward could read my mind at look him smirking at me trying to hold in his laugh. Then all of a sudden i heard alice yell something then every one ran to me and bella.
Jasper and edward kinda looked scared which made me scared. Then i see three people coming towards us one with red curly hair then the one in the middle had brown long hair. But the last one winked at me, i think jasper saw the wink cause he held me closer to him. I look up at him he looked pissed, I felt like crying i was really scared the blonde guy with the bun kept looking at bella and me and i got bad feeling about him.

They were talking but I zoned out until i heard i think his name was james
Smell the air i could feel jasper tense up. "I see You bought two snacks" james said looking at me and bella. Next thing i know we are driving to the cullen's in panic. Me and bella kept looking at each other cause we didn't know what was going to happen.

As me and bella got in the car to go to this hotel to get away from james Edward and jasper were about to get in the car until Emmett said "you guys probably shouldn't go" he said, Edward and jaspers faces changed fast. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULDN'T GO" jasper said pissed.
Edward looked just as mad as jasper. "He is right james knows you wouldn't leave them" alice says trying to calm them down. "We will be fine jasper" i said, he looked at me like he was going to cry. Bella tell Edward the same thing.
I kiss jasper and he hugs me tight and whispers "don't leave me" that made me start to tear up "i will be back i promise" i whisper in his ear.

---

We have been at the hotel with alice and Emmett, alice saw a vision about bella old studio. Then when we were about to leave bella got a phone call alice and emmett were outside it was just me and bella she put the phone on speaker then i heard my jake in the back ground calling my name then we heard Bella's mom, then james said if we wanted to save them that we had to come to the studio alone so we did.

We were running to the studio when i heard jake crying my name i ran into this closet cause that were i heard jake and Bella's mom but there was just a voice recorder. I stud there shocked until i felt a presence behind me i look and see james there.
He talks to bella first then looks at me "i cant wait to see jaspers and edwards faces when they see there girlfriends dead" he says and smirks. Then throws bella then she hits her head i could see that blood coming from her head. Then james walks over to her and steps on her leg which breaks it. I run over to him and jump on his back and Punch's him in the head.

I couldn't turn into my wolf and i didn't know why.
He gets me off his back and throws me into a mirror then picks up a piece of the glass and shoves it in my side, i gasp and then he pulls it out and licks off the blood. He tried to go back to bella. 'I have to protect her at all cost i owe it to Edward' i get up and walk over to james and Punched him in the face then he Punch's me right in the gut then throws me into another mirror i scream from pain cause a part of glass went into my leg and arm. He takes out the glass that's in my arm then licks the piece of glass "why is your blood so good its even better than hers" he said pointing to bella that was a not to far from me then jasper wand Edward ran in james knew he was about to die then i felt a sharp pain in my wrist i looks to see james bitting into it.

To be continued

Ok sorry but i have been staying up a lot writing this which i don't mind and will probably continue to do
Word count: 1091
Edit on oct 8 2020 at 6:50