what do I tell Jacob

Y/n pov :

I woke up in a strange room then i felt arm around me,I look up to see jasper looking down at me with his famous smirk.
We cuddle for a few more minutes, I get up then jasper gets up to and turns me around and kisses me.
We started to make out until there was a knock on the door, jasper growls then gets up to open the door it was edward.
"Breakfast is done" he smiles then walks off.

We sit at the table and ate well i ate the others talk while jasper sat next to me and we talk a little, He kept doing little kisses on my cheek and forehead. All of the Cullen's said that i could spend the night anytime jasper even wanted me to move in i said i would think about it .
I jump by the sound of a loud banging on the front door.

Alice goes to open the door i know they all smell werewolf which mean my brother is probably here.
I was getting tried of him bossing me around and trying to get me away from jasper. My blood was boiling cause i know he is going to try and take me back to the house. 'I am not leaving jasper' i say in my head, edward walks over to me. "Don't worry if you don't want to go then i will help" he saids i smile, he is just like a second brother.

Jacob bust in though the door and walks up to me very angry. He walks over to me and grabs my hand and starts to pull me out.
All the Cullen's went outside with me and Jacob I
Pull my hand away and back up to the cullen's,
"Y/n stop playing theses games get on the damn bike!" He was scaring me a little "No..." I said then jasper rubs my arm "excuse me!?" Jacob said he seemed hurt that i would wanna stay with them than him.

"I said no jake"  growling he starts to growling back, i knew we would have to fight. "Y/n if you win i will let u be with him" he said
I knew he wanted me to be happy he just didn't want me to get hurt. So i agreed and we went into our wolf forms.

 So i agreed and we went into our wolf forms

That's your sorry if u don't like it :p

Me and jake have been fighting for about a hour.
He gives up and we both change back and hug each other. I know he isn't happy about me and jasper but as long as he doesn't change me jake said he wont kill him 'even tho i do wanna be a vampire and i know there is a risk of me dying' edward looked at me shocked " GET OUT OF MY MIND EDWARD" yell every one looked confused and edward gave me one of those ' we are going to talk about it later looks'

Ok so this one is short
I really wrote this while i was at my eye doctors 😂💚