little smut😺

(Honestly if you don't like smuts skip this chapter don't worry you won't miss anything important, I'm getting 💪 tonight 🙏 that 😺 ayy! Sorry that's been stuck in my head😌)

Y/ns pov:

I woke up to jasper reading a book and henry asleep on my side. I smiled a little and got up then put henry in his bed.

"Hey jasper..." I walked back into the room, he looked at me "hm?" He put his book down

"It's nothing" i smiled and cuddled his side, jasper knew i was a little upset after everything that's happened.

I felt this wave of happiness and look at jasper, "i told you not to use that on me!" I laughed and got on top of him

(Okay okay I'll do a little smut but don't think that I'll add a lot of detail😒)

he grabbed my waist and we started to make out, he put his hands in my shirt and unclipped my bra. He kissed down my neck then bit into my neck, it didn't hurt so i quietly moaned.

After he's done i rip off his shirt and he does the same to me. I slipped off my shorts while he took off his pants and boxers.

He started to kiss down my stomach, i got goosebumps from his lips touching my skin. He then grabbed both of my wrist with one of his hands and kissed me.

(I'm sorry i don't feel like writing the rest)

I opened my eyes and it was morning, my body was sore... I tried to get up but ended up falling, jasper walked in with a worried expression.

Last night it was like jasper was a whole another person, he used to be afraid to have sex with me cause he was worried he would hurt me.

"Jasper don't worry I'm okay!" I laughed, he sighed in relief and helped me on the bed.

(Really sorry i haven't updated in a while just some stuff has been going on thank you for waiting and if you have any ideas what the next chapter should be just know you can text me!)