part????

Y/n pov:

I woke up but jacob was gone so was jasper and edward. It was just me and bella.

I woke up bella and we went outside the tent.
"Jasper" i rub my eyes

(You know in that cute baby way)

Jasper and edward turn towards bella and I.
Jasper walks over to me.
"Hey darling" he pick me up.

I rap my legs around him and put my face in his neck. Bella and edward were talking over by the tent.

"I am glad you said you would marry me" jasper set's me down so i can stand.

"Of course just i don't know when to tell jacob..." I look up at him.
"Your marrying him!?" Jake walked up to us.

"Jake-" then i thought about it jasper had to know he was right there...
"You knew he was here" I slightly yelled at him.

"He has a right to know"
Jake then started to run off.
Edward and bella were walking over to us.

"JAKE STOP" jasper grabbed my arm.
"Y/n..." "Don't" i cut him off and ran after jake.
"JAKE STOP PLEASE" I get closer to him.

"I am done, i am so done" he turns around to me.
"What can i do" trying to reason with him.
"You cant do anything but i can, by going out there and killing something"

"What no, your not thinking clearly"
"Or maybe i will get myself killed and make it easier for you" those words broke my heart.

"No jake just...stay" i didn't know how to stop him.
"Why give me one good reason" he got closer to me.
"Cause i don't want to lose you" my eyes started to tear up.

"Not good enough"
"Cause i need you and so does bella" i started to panic. "Y/n you never needed me" i couldn't hold in my tears anymore.

"I have always needed you and I still need you so please don't leave me"
He stopped walking and turned around.

"I am asking you not to leave me" my eyes were all puffy and red.
He ran up and hugged me tight then kissed my forehead.
"I have to go but i will be back and we will talk about this whole married thing.." I just nodded my head. He then ran off.

I headed back to jasper.
"Darling-" "I forgive you"
I cut him off. I told bella what happened and i told her not to tell edward about us getting married.
----
Edward and jasper ran over to me and bella and push us behind them.
"What's happing" i look up and jasper. "Riley is almost here" edward said for him.

Riley.....

"Riley, lessen to me Victoria is just using you to distract us"edward getting closer to me and jasper.

Riley's eyes widened when he saw me. "She knows we can kill you" edward still trying to tell riley.
Then Victoria jumped on a tree lem.

"Don't lessen riley, i told you about there mind tricks" Victoria looked at him."i can read her mind so i know what she thinks of you" "he is lying" Riley was still looking at me.

His eyes had sadness in them i felt bad for him.
They kept going back and fourth until she said
'I love you' he looked at me one last time then looked at edward, bella and jasper then said

"Your dead...." I knew we wasn't going to hurt me i was just scared for the others. Then jake came out of nowhere and attacked him in his wolf form.

I didn't want riley to die so my eyes started to tear up watching him get hurt.

A tear slipped down my cheek, bella came over amd hugged me. Jasper had a confused look on his face of why i was crying.

Victoria then began to run.
"You wont get another chance like this again" what edward said made her turn around and stopped running.

"You want them cause you want me and jasper to feel the pain you felt when we killed james" so she did want to kill me and bella...

"When we ripped him into a part when we burned him to ash....when we turned him into nothing"

You could tell she was pissed. Jasper walked up to where edward is, leaving me and bella alone.

She tackled edward and jasper and tried to reach for me but jasper pushed her into a tree. Bella hugged me tight.

She started to climb the tree. Jasper grabbed my hand and we started to run edward did the same thing.

Then we stopped running and bella ran with me over by some trees while jasper and edward stayed over there.

Edward and jasper push the tree she was in over.
She got up and looked me in the eyes. I started to shake. Edward tackled her,
I took over to see Riley had knocked out Jacob...

Riley then tackles edward and jasper. Jasper is holding Riley down while edward is on top of him but then Victoria got on top of jasper and Riley was about to kill jasper.

Then it came to me that story my dad told us about the girl to saved her husband by sacrificing herself.

I got out of Bella's hug and grabbed a rock and told bella to back up so she did.
I lifted my sleeve and pushed the rock into my arm and cut it straight down.

Riley and Victoria both looked at me. Jasper quickly turned his head to me. Bella looked at me shocked.

Edward got up while they were distracted so did jasper. Riley looked at me and quickly whispered in my ear "it was nice to see you again" he hugged me and hugged back then jasper though him and jake dragged him away.

Victoria looked at my arm and ran for me but edward grabbed her and bit her neck and she fell to the ground.

Jasper ran over to me and ripped some of my shirt and rapped it around my arm. Jake came back which means Riley....is dead.

"Alice needs us to go now"edward grabbed Bella's hand jasper grabbed mine to.

So i think that there will be one more part to eclipse and then we will get to the next movie💚